Crafters- What are you making???

Thanks everyone! I love it, too. I'd keep it for myself, but I know how much it will mean to my sister. She took the pillows I made to college with her and showed them off to everyone. She still has them, although they're starting to be pretty worn. I hope to make her some new ones to go with the quilt (if I don't run out of time).

Quote:
I found the panel on ebay last summer. I made her pillows with fabric that matched the panel in like 2001 or 2002, so it's an older print and may be hard to find. I snatched up as much of the fabric as I found on ebay and only ever saw the one panel, but I haven't searched since last summer/fall.

Info if you're going to search for it (from the edge of the panel):
"Cattle Drive" 5825 Springs Industries Inc.

smile.png

Quote:
I found the panel on ebay last summer. I made her pillows with fabric that matched the panel in like 2001 or 2002, so it's an older print and may be hard to find. I snatched up as much of the fabric as I found on ebay and only ever saw the one panel, but I haven't searched since last summer/fall.

Info if you're going to search for it (from the edge of the panel):
"Cattle Drive" 5825 Springs Industries Inc.

smile.png

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna search now......like I can buy anyhting online
he.gif

Quote:
Awww... I'm sorry! I don't know what I'd do without my office/sewing room now that I have it, so I can imagine how frustrating that must feel!

Good luck on finding it, Acre!
smile.png
If nothing else, I may have some of the fabric that matches the panel left over when I'm done. If so, I may be willing to share some...

Thanks everyone. I guess I feel better if you say it's not cheating to use the panel kitty! lol. I guess it will actually take some extra work to quilt that part of it!

Back
Top Bottom