Crafters- What are you making???

Welcome Annie to this madness!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Beth, I like
1 - darks on bottom, lights on top, all facing the same direction

but of course any of them will look awesome
smile.png

Beth,

I like the 2nd one. The pattern matches the rest of the quilt.

It's looking good and don't worry about how long it has taken you. Life gets in the way. My quilting stuff is all put away right now.

welcome-byc.gif
Annie

Welcome Annie... I missed your post while I was writing mine! This is a great place to be!

Thank you for your input! I kind of like #1 myself, but I definitely agree that #2 probably fits better with the quilt. One more thought... lol... should I try to put two of the same color squares together instead of mixing them all up like I have?

Quote:
I think, it probably would fit with the quilt better if you do put two of the same color together instead of mixing them.

Lay some out along the edge of the quilt and see which way you like them better.

Last edited:
I love ya Acre, but you just can't have this quilt! lol. Sorry... you are so funny!

I have played with things now and I don't think I like the looks of the same colors together (looks like flying geese) as well as I like them in #2. Thank you all very much! I really appreciated having your opinions on this! You guys are wonderful!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom