CRAIGSLIST: Dumb stuff callers say when answering your listing

Sellers PLEASE be weary of Craigslist buyers.....

There are thieves EVERYWHERE! Most people are honest and have good intent but there are those few...they'll come to your house to buy a bird and then when you least expect it...you'll wake up one morning and EVERYTHING will be gone! I learned the hard way. NEVER again!

Sellers PLEASE be weary of Craigslist buyers.....

There are thieves EVERYWHERE! Most people are honest and have good intent but there are those few...they'll come to your house to buy a bird and then when you least expect it...you'll wake up one morning and EVERYTHING will be gone! I learned the hard way. NEVER again!

That just boggles my mind, I guess I'm just honest and/or naive. It's amazing what this world has become :/

I was pleasantly surprised today. A buyer came by for some hatching eggs. It is his first flock and one of his hens has gone broody.

He showed up on time. He had three lovely children who were very polite but excited and curious. He asked plenty of questions. My animals loved him and his kids (always a good sign). It is sad when the decent people that come out are the surprising ones. I told him to call any time or check out this site if he had any questions. I also suggested he get one of those small incubators with a window that hatch out a few eggs at a time so the girls could get a chance to see the babies hatch.

I always find joy in watching children discover their world.

What I mean is I really don't like buying anything from cl but I like looking at things on there. And I like listening to your stories about buyers and such. As well as the fact that America is not the brightest country in the world. I really didn't want to post because I don't have much to say but I like reading the stories...

I was pleasantly surprised today. A buyer came by for some hatching eggs. It is his first flock and one of his hens has gone broody.

He showed up on time. He had three lovely children who were very polite but excited and curious. He asked plenty of questions. My animals loved him and his kids (always a good sign). It is sad when the decent people that come out are the surprising ones. I told him to call any time or check out this site if he had any questions. I also suggested he get one of those small incubators with a window that hatch out a few eggs at a time so the girls could get a chance to see the babies hatch.

I always find joy in watching children discover their world.

Don't ya just love a nice surprise?

lol ok. I had a guy respond to my CL ad yesterday.

The ad was for hatching eggs, so they guy writes me and asks if he can buy my wheaten ameraucana rooster. Uhm, NO! I need my rooster to make the fertile eggs I'm selling in my ad!
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom