~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
Honestly, i don't blame you , dear, there are some nice birds on here.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Hehe, there really is. Too bad I'm broke all the time!!
barnie.gif

~Aspen

I think I'm going to have to get a part time job on top of my full time teaching job! I almost had a chance to pick up an extra class for extra pay, but it didn't work out! Hot2Pot has some gorgeous silkies I'd love to hatch eggs from!!
droolin.gif

Quote:
Hehe, there really is. Too bad I'm broke all the time!!
barnie.gif

~Aspen

I think I'm going to have to get a part time job on top of my full time teaching job! I almost had a chance to pick up an extra class for extra pay, but it didn't work out! Hot2Pot has some gorgeous silkies I'd love to hatch eggs from!!
droolin.gif

She does, doesn't she!
wink.png
Just give in to the temptation and get ya some!!
thumbsup.gif
Oops, I was being an enabler! Bad ~Aspen
hide.gif

I have 12+ BBS silkie eggs. The black hens in that pen are SQ and both are laying. One got 2nd in BV and I would have taken the other but she just fiished a molt and was pitiful. Definately not ready for show.
Whats in that pen are bbs girls and blue roo. The fertility has been 100% here. I have a bunch in lock down now.

Starting at $10 with $15 s&h. Depending on your distance I can adjust that S&H. Just right now it's a set price on here.
24309_blue_and_black_girls.jpg

24309_jingles_9-2-2011.jpg

24309_5112011_014.jpg

What is this, monkey see monkey do?:-D My special effects guru is probably sleeping in to recover from the school week
Everyone ought to know what they look like by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom