~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just PMed you. Disregard that one
smile.png

I meant for it to be an auction, but with the way it's worded, it does sound like a buy it now. Sorry about that. Forgot you could do BIY's. Anyway, I'll sell them to you for $20 right now then.

Next time I'll try not to have a blonde moment!
wink.png

I'll PM you now with paypal info!

These are my daughters Japanese Bantams.

We are offering Japanese Bantam hatching eggs- This auction is for 8 Black mottled eggs- extras are what ever lays and if they are available.

Last fall at the poultry show she placed BOB with one of her hens and BOSB with one of her roosters.
The pullet from this breeding won Best of breed and Best Single Comb Cleanlegged -just last month

Hen
1pepper2.jpg

Rooster
1prince.jpg

P1040714.jpg

fertility has been good but can't guarantee that you will have a good hatch due to shipping issues, incubation variables etc.

But each egg will be individually bubble wrapped and well packed. Currently these were collected from fri-sunday and are ready to ship in the AM tomorrow with your paypal payment.

I have shipped eggs from NY to as far as Alaska with out any broken eggs. Though I can not be responsible for poor handling on the part of the United States Postal service, or if they lose the package or it takes longer than 3 days to get to you via priority mail.

Chicks hatched from these guys this year.
P1050153.jpg

P1050439.jpg

P1070248.jpg

P1070242.jpg

One of the pullets hatched this year from her Roo and hens won Best of Breed and Champion Single Comb Clean Legged Chicken!
P1080144.jpg

P1080145.jpg

P1080146.jpg

P1080160.jpg

paypal to [email protected] and pm me here when you have paid. you must choose gift option when sending me payment otherwise paypal charges too many fees. also no echecks

Starting bid $5 plus shipping- can fit in a regional box or flat rate shipping box.

I just posted a 24 hour auction for 6+ Iowa Blue Eggs. I have 6 from yesterday and today. I will include any that are laid tomorrow to ship Tuesday morning.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=588970

11738_chicks_hatched_9-30_006.jpg

~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~ !!!

HERE IS A LIST OF FERTILE EGGS YOU MIGHT RECEIVE IN YOUR WINNING PACKAGE (CHICKENS CHOICE) and you will get more than 3 breeds. I only raise poultry from the best lines I can find and take pride in our breeding programs here at RevolutionMama Ranch - I don't raise any hatchery type birds. We have a healthy flocks that are all NPIP Certified & AI tested clean. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail or you are welcome to upgrade to Express Mail, which generally starts at $28.99. We wrap the eggs well to ensure they get to you safely. If you have special requests, such as requesting a 'Hold-Call' note on the box so you can pick them up at the Post Office, please email the phone number or include the information in your comments at payment.
Terms of Sale
We don't guarantee our eggs after they leave our possession, as there are too many factors beyond RevolutionMama Ranch control. We hatch in R-Com incubators regularly and have other farms in the area hatch test out as well- the eggs are fertile when shipped. We have wonderful success with our hatches! If the eggs get to you in one piece, please leave positive feedback when you receive them, as we have fulfilled the bargain as arranged. Any concerns should not be directed through the feedback system. We except PayPal via [email protected] or Money Order. If you pay with Paypal please put in the comment section which auction you won and include your phone number if you would like it put on the box Oh, and we LOVE to add extras to your order cuz we want you to be

Buff Sussex
Silver Sussex
Red Sussex
Light Sussex
Coronation Sussex
Black Sumatra
Buckeyes
Silkied Seramas, Smooth, & Frizzled
Lavender Orpingtons
Smooth & Frizzle Show Quality Polish Bantam Crested in White, White Crested Black, White Crested Chocolate, White Crested Khaki, & White Crested Cuckoo
Black Java
Bonus of 1-2 Antiquity Breeds
Standard Lavender / Black Ameraucanas

I have again 18 fresh mille fluer/calico cochin bantam project eggs. I can ship any day you prefer.
I have all patterns and colors in these 2 pens. Buff with mille pattern, full mille pattern,
black slight calico pattern, full calico patterns and some with both pattern combined.
Awesome layers and great brooders. This is $ 20.00 includes shipping. Please make
payment to [email protected] Thanks

millecochs2.jpg
millecochs1.jpg
millecalicoroo.jpg
calicoroo.jpg

Make me an offer on any of the eggs I list below.
Offer what you Think is reasonable
I will take MO or Paypal.
I will combine shipping
Shipping is $12

Offer #1 6+ Longtail mix
Spalsh Yokohoma/ Sumtra rooster over White pheonix and spangled game hens
Most Chicks hatch out blue or Mottled

4828_100_1128.jpg

4828_100_1130.jpg

4828_100_1129.jpg

Offer #2 12+ Brown Eggs Mix and Pure

Came from these pens

BLRW (Spalsh Rooster over Spalsh and Blue Laced hen also have 2 Silver Laced hens in with them but don't know if they are laying yet)
Standard Cochins
Buff Opringtons (2 rooster over 2 hens also have a BLRW/Barred Cochin cross rooster in the pen)
Buff Oprington/Standard Cochins
maybe a few RIR eggs as well

4828_100_1133.jpg

4828_100_1136.jpg

4828_birds_009.jpg

Offer # 3 18+ Duck eggs Mixed and pure
(SQ Black Cayugas, Runner ducks mixed colors, Muscovys Mostly Chocolate) All Are running Together

4828_runner.jpg

4828_100_1145.jpg

4828_100_1146.jpg

Last edited:
I have 38 button quail eggs that need a new home! Shipping is $8, make an offer on the eggs!

I also have some young Button quail pairs for $20 each and some *FREE* male button quail (you pay shipping). Shipping plus box should be under $40, but of course that depends on your area. I can ship up to 6 buttons in one box.

Ok, this will be a little less than 24 hours...ending at 9am PST tomorrow....

6+ bantam b/b/s Faverolle eggs (there are already 7 eggs). There are 8 hens and pullets and 3 boys, so fertility should be excellent. The flock consists of 5 black girls, 3 blue girls, 2 black boys, and 1 blue boy. The blue boy is lowest on the totem pole of boys, so chances of splash chicks is probably fairly low.

These birds are AMAZING!!!! Super sweet!!!

Shipping will be $12, let's start the eggs at $10.........

15879_101811111512.jpg

For whoever wins this, I can throw in some extras if you want....I have a few of each of these....blue salmon bantam Favs, b/b/s bantam Ameraucanas, blue / black LF Ameraucanas, and tri-color Seramas, some of which could be frizzled...if you want any of these, add $3 per group, and I'll add in whatever I have for that group. Keep in mind that if you want more than one additional group, shipping will go up to $16. Be sure to put it all on your paypal payment note, or PM me NO LATER than 9am PST tomorrow so I get everything you want into your box....I will be going to the PO at 930am tomorrow.
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom