~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
*******Going to end this auction by 9:00AM EST on Thursday, Oct 27.******

12 Buckeye Hatching Eggs! Great fertility and hatch rate.

Starting bid is $20 with shipping included.

032-1.jpg

023.jpg

015-1.jpg

I want to ship these by NOON tomorrow, so they arrive to you by Saturday. Please make sure that you can pay via Paypal within that time frame. I hate to rush, but someone on craigslist flaked on me and now I'm left with these eggs that need to go NOW!

adoptapitbull, I will offer you $20.00 for the Buckeyes! We have 2 pittys, one american bulldog and the other a pitt. Worst chicken dogs ever. They just want to chase sticks, lol

I have some Rosecomb eggs: 7 cuckoo and a couple from my Red Pyle roo over black hens and 1 BB red hen, the possibilities are Red Pyle, BB Red,Black and PAINT chicks.
smile.png
I will include any extras that are laid.

Start the bidding @ 25.00 including shipping

PayPal to [email protected]

Cuckoo
7576_barrrc1.jpg

Red Pyle
7576_dscn2876.jpg

Paint Rosecomb chicks
7576_pantrc14.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=590352

11738_chicks_hatched_9-30_006.jpg

~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~ !!!

HERE IS A LIST OF FERTILE EGGS YOU MIGHT RECEIVE IN YOUR WINNING PACKAGE (CHICKENS CHOICE) and you will get more than 3 breeds. I only raise poultry from the best lines I can find and take pride in our breeding programs here at RevolutionMama Ranch - I don't raise any hatchery type birds. We have a healthy flocks that are all NPIP Certified & AI tested clean. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail or you are welcome to upgrade to Express Mail, which generally starts at $28.99. We wrap the eggs well to ensure they get to you safely. If you have special requests, such as requesting a 'Hold-Call' note on the box so you can pick them up at the Post Office, please email the phone number or include the information in your comments at payment.
Terms of Sale
We don't guarantee our eggs after they leave our possession, as there are too many factors beyond RevolutionMama Ranch control. We hatch in R-Com incubators regularly and have other farms in the area hatch test out as well- the eggs are fertile when shipped. We have wonderful success with our hatches! If the eggs get to you in one piece, please leave positive feedback when you receive them, as we have fulfilled the bargain as arranged. Any concerns should not be directed through the feedback system. We except PayPal via [email protected] or Money Order. If you pay with Paypal please put in the comment section which auction you won and include your phone number if you would like it put on the box Oh, and we LOVE to add extras to your order cuz we want you to be

Buff Sussex
Silver Sussex
Red Sussex
Light Sussex
Coronation Sussex
Black Sumatra
Buckeyes
Silkied Seramas, Smooth, & Frizzled
Lavender Orpingtons
Smooth & Frizzle Show Quality Polish Bantam Crested in White, White Crested Black, White Crested Chocolate, White Crested Khaki, & White Crested Cuckoo
Black Java
Bonus of 1-2 Antiquity Breeds
Standard Lavender / Black Ameraucanas

This is Hot2Pot's Auction with pictures in it.

Let's start these auctions again. Hatch on!:)

Shipping is $13. For any auction. Will combine shipping to save you money if you buy l than one offer.

Deb's birds with pictures

Offer #1 - 12+ Buff orpington hatching eggs start at $6.
Buff Orpington Roo
92928_a0001debbrroo.jpg

Offer #2 - 12+ Barred Rock hatching eggs start at $6
Barred Rock
92928_a0001debbr.jpg

Offer #3- 12+ Rhode Island Red hatching eggs .Start at $6.
Rhode Island Red Roo
92928_a000020debrir20roo.jpg

RIR
92928_a000020deb20rir.jpg

Offer #4- 12+ Speckled Sussex hatching eggs start at $10.

Speckled Sussex
92928_a01debssroo.jpg

92928_a001debssflock.jpg

Offer #5 -6+ Silver laced Wyandotte hatching eggs start at $6.

SLW
92928_a001deb.jpg

Offer #6 -6+ Silkies ,hatching eggs, Mixed colors except whites are penned separate. If the paints start to lay I can include those. Start at $5.

Silkies
92928_a001debwsil.jpg

92928_a001debsilkiemix.jpg

My chickens are still laying well, I get three dozen or more a day. After 5 days,eggs go in the Bator or the fridge, so you get the freshest ones. I pack and ship carefully but accidents do happen during shipping, so I include extras
We have very good hatch rates here, but cannot guarantee your rate for various reasons. Any Q's pm me, I can send you pics. Thanks, Hot2Pot

I have pictures of Deb's birds on one of my pages. I will try to add more when I am able to.
Deb's Birds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom