~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale 6 sizzle eggs of mixed colors. I'm not quite sure who all is laying because the pens are closed up for winter. I can tell that my paint hen and black hen are laying by their egg. I have a blue hen, partridge hen and silver laced hen and the roo is a paint. He don't have alot of spots as well as the hen but they are there.

Asking $10 for eggs and $13 for S&H.

It says error when loading so i'll try to add the other pics later.

These eggs can ship Monday

Last edited:
I have for sale 6 sizzle eggs of mixed colors. I'm not quite sure who all is laying because the pens are closed up for winter. I can tell that my paint hen and black hen are laying by their egg. I have a blue hen, partridge hen and silver laced hen and the roo is a paint. He don't have alot of spots as well as the hen but they are there.

Asking $10 for eggs and $13 for S&H.

It says error when loading so i'll try to add the other pics later.

These eggs can ship

I want some omg if you could sex day olds Id buy some eggs have you hatch them for me and send me a couple girls
tongue2.gif

For Buy it now I have 6 SQ splash silkie eggs. I'm asking $15 for the eggs and $13 for shipping
The splash roo came from Bobbi Porto's line. He won first place in BV in the show I put him in back in sept of this year.

He wasn't being very cooperative to model his ribbon but the pic to the right is him and a much better pic.

Also I have

6 mixed color sizzle eggs (frizzled silkies) I'm asking $10 for the eggs and $13 for shipping. You can see their pics above in a previous post on this page.

I can mail these out as early as tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom