~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I locked down on 23 (out of 24 eggs) of these from Dak. They due to hatch TODAY :weee Thank you Dak :bow :bow :bow Would it be immoral to bid on these too??????
I have 14+ LF Lavender Ameraucanas available. Shaffer and Ribbeck lines . Lavender is still a project color in Ameraucanas. Egg color is blue to blue-green.

Starting bid is $20 + 15 priority shipping. Paypal only. I expect to ship these Saturday.

Please PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
I won this auction and got them today. All arrived in perfect condition. I just thought everyone would like to know that you can leave feedback from the 24 hr auction site. In order to do so you just click on the post # the copy the Url and paste that where you leave feedback. So all is not lost using this forum.

Quote: Good Job researching that reese. Does that mean sellers can leave feedback for the buyers also? My d'Uccle eggs are at the PO right now and can't wait to get them. Have you set your yet?

Good Job researching that reese. Does that mean sellers can leave feedback for the buyers also? My d'Uccle eggs are at the PO right now and can't wait to get them. Have you set your yet?

Yep, Buyers and sellers can leave feedback this way. I have set mine. To early to candle yet though.

Got mine all unpacked not one broken, even though the PO clearly set something on it an crushed one side. Did you get to see my pic of my pair I hatched about 24 weeks ago. Very nice.

I have a Turkey/ Chicken combo to offer... Bidding starts at $25 and includes shipping!!
wee.gif

Eggs will be less than 4 days old when shipped.
Eggs will be packaged in 12x12x8 box.

3+ Blue palm tom over lav. palm hen and black palm hen (bought these from Porters last year)

6+ BLRW- LF

8+ Orpingtons- Lav. roo over blue and black hens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom