~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 Easter eggs All eggs are shade of light blue to Olive green. I wrap each egg with bubble wrap then place in an egg carton and stuff tight around with paper or platic bags.I get 5-6 eggs a day so they will not be over 3 days old. Paypal only please [email protected] Shipping is $12 Start bid at $5

I have available 12+ LF Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs. I would like to ship these tomorrow so they need to paid for immediately after the auction ends if anyone is interested. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck. Egg color is blue to blue-green.

Starting bid at $20 + 15 priority shipping. Paypal only to [email protected]

Please PM with any questions.

This was listed at 12:45 pm MST.

Last edited:
Oh NO!!! More Dak lavs!!
Just had 18 hatch
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
love.gif

I know.... resistance is futile. $20

I have available 12+ LF Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs. I would like to ship these tomorrow so they need to paid for immediately after the auction ends if anyone is interested. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck. Egg color is blue to blue-green.

Starting bid at $20 + 15 priority shipping. Paypal only to [email protected]

Please PM with any questions.

This was listed at 12:45 pm MST.

12 Easter eggs All eggs are shade of light blue to Olive green. I wrap each egg with bubble wrap then place in an egg carton and stuff tight around with paper or platic bags.I get 5-6 eggs a day so they will not be over 3 days old. Paypal only please [email protected] Shipping is $12 Start bid at $5

I have these in my bator due any day now! All developed but 2 pretty good for shipped eggs
wink.png
Good color for EE and Olive Eggers.I was pleased!

I have up for auction 12+ Orpington eggs. Black Roo over Blue, Splash, Black and Lavender hens. Will end up with BBS and Black/lav splits.
These eggs will be no more than 3 days old. End this time tomorrow nite (04/18/12) to be shipped out the 19th. Payment due by Paypal at end of auction. Payment to [email protected]
I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, and double box, mail priority mail and delivery confirmation. Shipping is $15.00 Bidding to start at 10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom