~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 12+ German New Hampshire hatching eggs. These are from the imported German line and are beautiful birds. Bidding starts at $15 with $12.50 shipping.Paypal only to [email protected]. Payment must as soon as auction is over. Thanks

Last edited:
THis is my first Crazy 24 Hr Auction--if I have fogotten something please let me know.

6+ Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs from 3 hens covered by 1 Tom. The hens are young and healthy in their first year of lay. Tom is a 2 year old. These turkeys have a gentle nature; my kids are in charge of putting away the 4 young toms each evening. My incubator is full so I am offering these hatching eggs. I pack very well, shipping and DC# is $15. Payment via paypal please. No e-checks please.

Would like to get them to the PO Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

Starting price $20

Last edited:
Up for auction a Bantam combo pack. 12+

You will get Bantam Cuckoo marans, Bantam welsummer, Bantam WC black polish and birchen and silver Modern games.

and I can put in if interested Bantam Marans X Bantam ameracaunas.

start bid at $10.00

shipping will be $14.00

will ship out wensday.

Ok this is the LAST TIME this week I will have an auction.... ENDING TIME IS 10AM CST...... Shipping is $16 with tracking number. If there are no bids MAKE me an OFFER!!! They have to go in the mail TOMORROW. Payment must be immediately after auction.

Offer #1 13+ Cuckoo Marans Hatching Eggs - They are all in a pen with a Roo with feathered legs. 2 pullets have been with him for only a week and were covered by a Splash Cuckoo Marans. You will get about 50% blue and 50% Black, unless you get some splash chicks from the other roo
wink.png
These are VERY BIG Eggs and some have decinte color for cuckoos, but not like my FBCM. Bidding starts at $7

Offer #2 18+ Blue Barred Rocks Hatching Eggs - The roo is a reg Barred Rock, I have 2 Reg BR pullets and 7 Blue Barred Rock Pullets. I only send the largest eggs for hatching. These are great layers.... If you love blues you will LOVE these birds! Bidding starts at $5

Offer #3 11+ New Hampshire Eggs - These are just regular NH but they are great layers of a nice large eggs! I will always have NH for the great eggs size. Bidding starts at....make me an offer!

Offer #4 18+ Mixed Lot - I have 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans Eggs, 6+ Lavender Split (maybe a lavender) Ameraucanas, and 6+ Olive Eggers (Covered by a Blue Copper Marans Roo). Bidding starts at $15

Offer #5 9+ Olive Egger Eggs- These could be from a couple of pens, either a Black (Black Copper Roo), Blue (Blue Copper Roo) or OE (Blue Copper Roo) If you get any chicks with spots they are roos. I have 1 barred pullet in the pen. Bidding starts at $5

Offer #6 7+(maybe 3-6) Super Blue Egg Layers - I have 3 pens now with White Leghorn Pullets and all are covered by Lavender Ameraucana Roos (2 from Shaffer and 1 HappyMtn) The hope is for bigger better blue egg layers.... These are usually sold in advance, but I have extra this week. Bidding starts at $10

Last edited:

Ok this is the LAST TIME this week I will have an auction.... [COLOR=FF0000]ENDING TIME IS 10AM CST.[/COLOR]..... Shipping is $16 with tracking number.  If there are no bids MAKE me an OFFER!!! They have to go in the mail TOMORROW. 

Offer #2 18+ Blue Barred Rocks Hatching Eggs - The roo is a reg Barred Rock, I have 2 Reg BR pullets and 7 Blue Barred Rock Pullets.  I only send the largest eggs for hatching.  These are great layers.... If you love blues you will LOVE these birds! Bidding starts at $

Will you continue to offer these for the next couple of weeks? We are going camping at the end of May and I don't want these hatching while we are gone:) The first batch is in the incubator and I really would like another set:)

I have 6+ Bearded White Silkie hatching eggs for auction.There is a Showgirl in this pen also. Bidding starts at $12.00 plus $12.50 Shipping. These are SQ birds and I am NPIP certified. Have hatched way too many this year and am not going to hatch anymore silkies this season. Have had great fertility and hatches. I pack very well, but cannot guarantee you hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control.Payment to Paypal only, to be made immediately after auction ends to [email protected]. Happy Hatching!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom