~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
droolin.gif

I still have these eggs. The oldest egg is a bantam barred rock from Thursday. The others are from Friday to today.
THis is what I have. I am willing to make someone a great deal. I am just done hatching for the year and hate to eat them.

*one dozen partridge/blue partridge silkie/showgirl eggs
*7 bantam barred rock eggs
*porcelian silkie eggs
How much would you like for all of them including shipping to 45331?

BIN; $35 shipped All from show stock (except maybe the show/sizzle) though my daughter does show them!!!)
6 LF buckeye eggs
2 LF Light Brahma
2 LF blue/black cochin
3 Paint silkies
1 white showgirl/sizzle I resently but her in with a SQ blue roo, she was in with A a SQ white roo, SO COULD BE FROM EITHER ONE.
Thats 14 eggs (and I'll throw in 3 Magpie call eggs if the buyer would like them.)

Hi, everyone! Long time, no see!

After many months of hatching everything, I'm going to take a break. I am going to offer a few packages, shipping is $15 each, and I can combine up to 2 dozen eggs in a box (maybe more, if size permits):

PLEASE NOTE:: ~~~bidding will be open until NOON Central time THURSDAY (so 25 hours).

~~~I'll ship not only the eggs noted in the offer, but all eggs laid until SATURDAY, when I'll ship out. I am out of town Thurs and Fri this week.

Package #1: Lemon Cuckoo English Orpington over Hinkjc Buff hen
  • These are from a large American-type Buff Orp Hen and a large English DOUBLE-BARRED Cockerel. I have not hatched any of these, though I have cracked several to confirm fertility. There are 8 eggs now.

Package #2: South American Composites
  • These are a large group of birds from the various types described in Resolution's Antiquity threads. The 13 eggs I have right now are from a light-blue crested, 5 toed han with clean slate legs, and from a Paint crested hen with 4 toes and slate legs. They are large white eggs that seem too large for these hens to have laid. The sire is likely a Snowy Nikkei or a Christmas Island phenotype. There are a dozen eggs now.

Package #3: Blue, Black, Mottled, Blue Mottled, and Splash/SplashMottled Bantam Cochins
  • There are 9 eggs now, and these are very typey, lovey birds. Many of the birds hatched from my offspring have gone on to win shows all over the country (even though I don't show). I have sold most of my flock to a couple of BYC folks, so this is about it on the Cochins from me until I have the Chocolates done.

You can see shots of my stock in my profile page.

Each package starts at $10.

Cheers,

Renee

After many months of hatching everything, I'm going to take a break. I am going to offer a few packages, shipping is $15 each, and I can combine up to 2 dozen eggs in a box (maybe more, if size permits):

PLEASE NOTE:: ~~~bidding will be open until NOON Central time THURSDAY (so 25 hours).

~~~I'll ship not only the eggs noted in the offer, but all eggs laid until SATURDAY, when I'll ship out. I am out of town Thurs and Fri this week.

• These are from a large American-type Buff Orp Hen and a large English DOUBLE-BARRED Cockerel. I have not hatched any of these, though I have cracked several to confirm fertility. There are 8 eggs now.

• These are a large group of birds from the various types described in Resolution's Antiquity threads. The 13 eggs I have right now are from a light-blue crested, 5 toed han with clean slate legs, and from a Paint crested hen with 4 toes and slate legs. They are large white eggs that seem too large for these hens to have laid. The sire is likely a Snowy Nikkei or a Christmas Island phenotype. There are a dozen eggs now.

Package #3: Blue, Black, Mottled, Blue Mottled, and Splash/SplashMottled Bantam Cochins
  • There are 9 eggs now, and these are very typey, lovey birds. Many of the birds hatched from my offspring have gone on to win shows all over the country (even though I don't show). I have sold most of my flock to a couple of BYC folks, so this is about it on the Cochins from me until I have the Chocolates done.

Cheers,

Renee
frow.gif

PLEASE NOTE::    ~~~bidding will be open until NOON Central time THURSDAY (so 25 hours).

• These are from a large American-type Buff Orp Hen and a large English DOUBLE-BARRED Cockerel. I have not hatched any of these, though I have cracked several to confirm fertility.  There are 8 eggs now.

Cheers,

Renee

I'll go $10 on offer #1 and thinking about #3

Cheers,

Renee
I'll bid $10 on offer #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom