CrazyCochin's Breyer and Schleich horse photography contest! ***With prizes*** Ends: 8/31/2021

Pics

CrazyCochin

~Crazy~
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
Come one, come all to CC's Breyer horse photography contest! As a collector, I love to photograph my horses, among other things, and if you snap that perfect picture, it's a wonderful feeling! So I want you (the entrants), amateur or professional photographers to stop by and enter!

Before I move on to the prize details, I want to lay down some rules!

Rule #1: Your photo must not be taken off the internet, it must be your own work.
Rule #2: It must be a Breyer model horse or a Schleich, (traditional models are preferred for prize reasons) (It doesn't have to be a traditional in the photo, but you should let me know if you have that type of model or not.)
Rule #3: Your model is not required to be in the "right out of box" condition. (Little scuffs and scrapes won't result in a less chance of winning)
Rule #4: It must be your own Breyer, or... (if you have a willing sibling that would let you borrow their horse, that is totally fine):D
Rule #5: The most important rule of all: have fun!

Now, I am sure you all are egg-static to hear this: There will be a prize!:wee
I know a few members on here have seen my craftwork, which includes custom-made halters for your Breyers (with a lead rope included)!
Here is an example:

IMG_9751.jpg

(Breyer Ideal series Paint horse, Mixer, belong to my sister @RoosterWhisperer)

So, with that being said, one winner will wind up with one of the said halters! (As I said, it will be completely customized to your liking!) And why I prefer for the model to be the traditional size, is because I can only make traditional-sized halters. (I can make them in adult horse size, and also in draft horse size)
(I cannot make halters for any other model besides Breyer horses)

(TWO entries per member, with 2-3 photos per entry)
In your entry form, along with your photo/s, please follow the example below:
Name:
Breed:
Other info:
(Anything special about your loyal steed that you care to share?)

Now with that out of the way, I can wish y'all happy trails, and good luck!🐎 And remember, this contest ends on the 30th of this month (August)
(Oh, forgot to mention a few Breyer people: @puffypoo, @CaliFarmsAR, @Love my chickens 25, @MGG, @CluckNDoodle, (Feel free to enter a photo in your daughter's place!)
(If anybody has any other questions, please let me know, via my profile, or here, just mention me!)

Last edited:
Come one, come all to CC's Breyer horse photography contest! As a collector, I love to photograph my horses, among other things, and if you snap that perfect picture, it's a wonderful feeling! So I want you (the entrants), amateur or professional photographers to stop by and enter!

Rule #1: Your photo must not be taken off the internet, it must be your own work.
Rule #2: It must be a Breyer model horse, (traditional models are preferred for prize reasons)
Rule #3: Your model is not required to be in the "right out of box" condition. (Little scuffs and scrapes won't result in a less chance of winning)
Rule #4: It must be your own Breyer, or... (if you have a willing sibling that would let you borrow their horse, that is totally fine):D

I know a few members on here have seen my craftwork, which includes custom-made halters for your Breyers (with a lead rope included)!
Here is an example:

View attachment 2797483

So, with that being said, one winner will wind up with one of the said halters! (As I said, it will be completely customized to your liking!) And why I prefer for the model to be the traditional size, is because I can only make traditional-sized halters. (I can make them in adult horse size, and also in draft horse size)

Name:
Breed:
Other info:

Now with that out of the way, I can wish y'all happy trails, and good luck!🐎
(Oh, forgot to mention a few Breyer people: @puffypoo, @CaliFarmsAR, @Love my chickens 25, @MGG, @CluckNDoodle, (Feel free to enter a photo in your daughter's place!)

How fun! Good luck everyone! I wonder if my daughter let me touch one of her horses...
thinking_face.gif
lol

Rule #2: It must be a Breyer model horse, (traditional models are preferred for prize reasons)

Here is an example:

View attachment 2797483

Name:
Breed:
Other info:

Now with that out of the way, I can wish y'all happy trails, and good luck!🐎 And remember, this contest ends on the 30th of this month (August)
Thanks for the mention, halter looks great on mixy! :D I might just sit back and watch this time, or maybe enter one of mine for fun! ;)

Here is an example:

View attachment 2797483

Name:
Breed:
Other info:

Is there a limit to how many entries?

(Not an official entry! ;))
Name: Mixer
Breed: American Paint Horse
Gender: Stallion or Gelding, (I can't remember which one though.)
Other info: Nothing much, he's based on a painting by a famous horse artist though! :D
View attachment 2797748
View attachment 2797749
(I love him, but you can remind Mixer that I already made him a halter;))

(Not an official entry! ;))
Name: Mixer
Breed: American Paint Horse
Gender: Stallion or Gelding, (I can't remember which one though.)
Other info: Nothing much, he's based on a painting by a famous horse artist though! :D
View attachment 2797748
View attachment 2797749
(But that's a perfect example, thank you Rooster!)

Back
Top Bottom