Cream Legbar Hybrid Thread

Blue Ice Cream Bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isbar X Cream Legbar sex links!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Nicalandia!!!!!

This title absolutely appealed to my sense of humor!
lau.gif

My first (and only) autosexing project chick hatched today. I was working on an ambar type bird before the legbars but had silver instead of gold. The hen I kept for a pet is 1/4 ameraucana, 1/4 barred rock, 1/2 partridge rock x EE. I had her with my legbars but she was moulting so we never got any eggs from her during hatching season. I had a leghorn go broody so I stuck some random eggs under her and today, I went out and found a little gold amlegbar. She is gold with chipmunk stripes, pea comb, and beard/muff

My first (and only) autosexing project chick hatched today. I was working on an ambar type bird before the legbars but had silver instead of gold. The hen I kept for a pet is 1/4 ameraucana, 1/4 barred rock, 1/2 partridge rock x EE. I had her with my legbars but she was moulting so we never got any eggs from her during hatching season. I had a leghorn go broody so I stuck some random eggs under her and today, I went out and found a little gold amlegbar. She is gold with chipmunk stripes, pea comb, and beard/muff
She sounds so cute! Pics?????

This is the best I could get this morning. I hope she makes it to maturity. If she does, she'll go back into our farm bird project. She will be bred to a black sexlink male out of a legbar hen x araucana rooster which should give me a dual purpose type bird, ideally with tufts but beard/muff might be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom