Cream Legbar Hybrid Thread

Has anyone tried CL Roo crossed with Easter Egger hens? I hatched 2 yesterday. Would you expect autosexing/head spot in a male? I don't see a head spot on either but also don't see eyeliner. Waiting for them to fluff up to take pictures but I think I saw some slight striping down the back on both.

Ok I'm trying a Euskal Oiloa Marraduna Basque over a Cream Creasted Leg Bar ? Anyone tried this cross yet? They are in the oven and should hatch in a couple weeks.

Wow - I don't even know what that is. As I was reading along and you said it was in the oven, I thought "Oh - must be some kind of Olive Oil".

lau.gif

Off to look it up.

Has anyone got any pictures of a legbar x auracana, never had them before, my dad's friend gave me 10 eggs for my broody and in want to know what they'll look like when they're about laying age

Has anyone got any pictures of a legbar x auracana, never had them before, my dad's friend gave me 10 eggs for my broody and in want to know what they'll look like when they're about laying age

I have some CL roo over a Lavendar Ameraucana hen in the cooker right now, due in a week, if you don't get that exact mix from others, let me know if you would like some photos.

Back
Top Bottom