Cream Legbar Hybrid Thread

Here are 2 photos of the Bielefelder x Cream Legbar rooster cross. There is 1 Bielefelder, 1 dorking, and the rest are cross.

Last edited:
Hey what color did the eggs from the cross turn out to be ? From the bielefelderXCream legbar pullets. Thirdly do you have any hatching eggs to sell of they are auto-sexing and can you upload pics.

Hey what color did the eggs from the cross turn out to be ? From the bielefelderXCream legbar pullets. Thirdly do you have any hatching eggs to sell of they are auto-sexing and can you upload pics.

These are 1st generation and they hatched from Bielefelder (brown).and Legbar (blue) eggs. I expect the cross will lay olive and green egg. Since space is my issue, I may end the project and start the new batch of Bresse

They are autosex.

The largest one in the photo is Dorking and the rest are Bielefelder x Legbar cross.

Last edited:
What do you mean end the project ? If you are going to cull them, send me the pullets. I'll pay for them.

Anyone have auto-sexing chickens that lay eggs the color on the far right. If you do how much for hatching eggs to California.

Hi will your pullets pass on the sexing at hatch trait ? If so have they Layed eggs ? What color are they ? If everything pans out would you be willing to sell and ship them both ?

You auto-sexing Olive eggs are totally gorgeous! We live pretty close on top of it so buying some should be easy .

Back
Top Bottom