Cream Legbar Hybrid Thread

This is a girl? Right? The tail feathers are so much longer than the other 2 I have. 7 weeks old.

Anyone know how a cream legbar rooster x buff orp hen cross would turn out?
I have the offspring of a Cream Legbar hen x Chocolate Orp rooster. They are chocolate brown. One is getting a crest and the other isn't. They're 7 weeks old. The gal that bred them, said they lay a large green egg and are good winter layers too!

Last edited:
I have the offspring of a Cream Legbar hen x Chocolate Orp rooster. They are chocolate brown. One is getting a crest and the other isn't. They're 7 weeks old. The gal that bred them, said they lay a large green egg and are good winter layers too! 

Ooh cool! Do you have any photos? :D

Here's some updated pics of my chocolate legbar chicks, the (hopefully female but could be a single barred male) is gold not cream, but I like the gold/choc combo so might continue with them

Single barred (prob female)

Double barred male

Cool! Did you get the eggs from a seller on ebay? Mine (pics above) were choc orp/ccl f2 crosses from someone on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom