Critical ill baby, am starting to crack

I am adding my prayers to those of everyone around the world, because people here are from every part of the globe. Your family and Gauis are important to us all. I know the Children's Hospitals we have here very well, and I can tell you that he is in the very best hands. Rest for awhile. We'll hold down the fort for you with thoughts and prayers.

I am adding my prayers to those of everyone around the world, because people here are from every part of the globe.  Your family and Gauis are important to us all.  I know the Children's Hospitals we have here very well, and I can tell you that he is in the very best hands.  Rest for awhile.  We'll hold down the fort for you with thoughts and prayers.
Well said Blooie
1f60a.png

Hi! We know what this is like to go through. Be encouraged. My daughter goes through this many times-even now. Her heart is not the best and it affects the lungs. She can get sick with bronchitis and pneumonia very quickly. It is not your fault. Please ask the nurses for help! Write on your child's board or post a sign that you do not understand English and speak German. If you have a smart phone with internet try using Google translator. Ask them to write Everything down so you can remember it. And don't be afraid to give them a smile or hug! They care about your son. Ask if he needs or can have a respitory therapist come every 3 or 4 hours and let them work on him. He will cry but that helps to clear out the lungs. Ask if he needs a medicine to break down the mucus if that is an issue. At $1,000 a tiny vial x 2 a day, 5 years ago, it is not given readily. But it works! Ask them what the next steps are for his recovery so you can follow his healing progress.
As for you, If a plane were going down would you put the oxygen mask on you or your son first? :) You! Because if you pass out, he doesn't live. Drink!! Eat,Rest,Walk the floor!! Ask if they can send a meal to you or if things like crackers, applesauce,jello,pudding, yogurt and fruit are available to parents. No one wants a Parent to collapse! They need you there loving your son. And it is okay to walk away and cry or be upset or to wonder what is next. God loves you. He will give you special grace and strength to care for your family.

hugs.gif

Lastly, give your husband a hug and tell him how much you love him and are thankful for him being there.
smile.png

I'm so sorry about Gauis! Sending prayers and tons of hugs your way! :hugs :hugs :hugs The hospital will give him the best possible care they can.

Lord, I pray that you will bring healing and strength to little Gauis. I also pray that you'll also bring strength to Gauis's parents and family during this difficult time. And finally, I pray for wisdom in the hospital staff who are treating Gauis.

In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Glad to hear he is fighting through this and they are figuring out what is going on. Continuing to pray for him and your family. Do you have anyone else there with you or anyone else besides husband that can help you? Don't be afraid to ask for help. Someone can get your food, drinks, whatever.

Very glad to hear they found a way around the language barrier. I pray that today is a better day. That he heals quick. Please keep us posted. What a beautiful, precious baby he is.

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift Gaius up to you. I pray that you will wrap him in a loving, healing hug. I pray that you will bring comfort to Big Momma, and her husband. I pray that you will surround them with your people who can be a special blessing to them in this difficult time. I pray that they will hour by hour, and day by day see signs in Gaius that indicate that he is healing. I pray that you will preserve the life of this child, that you will heal him, that he won't have any lasting effects of this illness. I pray that you will strengthen him, and raise him up to be a mighty Man of God. May he live long to do wonderful things for Your Kindgom. Please, Dear Lord, send a GOOD interpreter to Big Momma, and annoint the medical staff with wisdom, compassion, and healing hands. We, Your people lift this family up in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Thank you everyone. Gaius is holding own. His immune system is starting to respond to the infection. His bloods get better every time they test. Still need help stay warm, and with oxygen
So is still in special bed. Here pic of my little warrior waiting for bed be clean, and ct scan on lung. You can see is obvious super swollen, but is normal color now, not blue

I really believe praying help him win battle for life. Please get flu shot! 4 baby in icu here for same as Gaius. This year flu Dr say is going to be baby killer. I pray all baby here, I hug and cry with all mom. We all fight against the sick together!

Back
Top Bottom