Crochet "Chat"

I've been crocheting like mad the last few days trying to get 2 baby afghans finished. My wrist will be paying for it later in the week. Here's what blocks one is made of. I almost have the white done on all of them, so it's down to the yellow round, sewing together and trimming.

4493_img_1437.jpg

Last edited:
evening everyone, well we've had a busy weekend we went to the Oklahoma aquiraum or however you spell it. then come home to find 4 new chicks that were a surprise my silkies had hid and lost two baby geese,
hit.gif

loads of rain it seems but oh well Iam gettin used to it. well I am a bit tired as it just seems like we've had a long weekend.

I love the dasiy block for that baby ghan. well hook up with ya'll later Maw.

Quote:
LOL!!! We're really happy you're here, welcome to the madness!! And as if chickens and crochet aren't bad enough, wait until you see the crafts thread and get hooked on quilting!!
welcome-byc.gif
Alot of great folks here that you will make great internet friends with really quickly, welcome aboard!!

Sorry about the baby geese Maw, I really like the geese the best of all the water birds. Good news about your baby chicks though
hugs.gif
How are those sassy sidewinders doing?
smile.png

RCL -- you outdid yourself on that sweet babyghan, cute, cute...where is Karan, she really will flip over it ! Good job
smile.png

Hope the holiday was awesome for everyone, quiet for us,
thankfully. We did the family grill out thing friday night. Happy to have a holiday tomorrow too!!!
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Roche477!
That is the same thing I said when I found this site a few months ago. I have loved it and the wonderful people on here ever since.
Stick around and in a few weeks I will announce the new fall swap as soon as I can decide what the theme is going to be.

welcome-byc.gif
roche477! We love it here too! Welcome to our cozy corner.

RCL that is an amazing afghan.

I survived my daughter's birthday bash, barely. Lordy am I tired. OMG...I know it is going to be a hormonally challenging week as I rest up from all the crazy socializing and activity. Ugh. I am wind burned, sun burned, a little dehydrated, I think, and I have a sore throat. Ugh... tired tired tired. Going to bed, and hoping I can stay there for more than a few hours at a time.

love.gif

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend!

Ris, hope you get some rest and get feeling better soon.

A widdle birdy screeched at me that a certain hooker was having a Birthday Today!

(Drum roll, somebody please)

It's the one,
hu.gif

the Only,
idunno.gif

the Original,
caf.gif

SCRAMBLED EGG!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
bun.gif
celebrate.gif

Yes, folks, our own Scrambled Egg is having another anniversary of her natal appearance on the face of the earth.

Your Majesty, could we have some sort of Royal Proclamation to this effect, please!

tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom