Crochet "Chat"

As usual, I'm a day late for the party! Happy Belated Birthday, SE!

Karan, how's your sister doing? Hope better by now. Really like the fence garden idea. And the hay bale garden too.

Moms-to-be take care of yourselves.

Rubb, beautiful afghan and cute chicken.

Hi, Acre!
frow.gif
Don't wait until you have yarn - come on & stay with us now. We'll give you the incentive you need to get the yarn!! We really are a friendly bunch - just a bunch of sisters with one brother thrown in for good measure!!
PM me your addy & I'll set you up. Dh thinks I've got enough to last until the next ice age!!
roll.png
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
You would really do that??? For me??? Oh, I "hooked" already!!!! Thanks

woot.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Acre of Blessings is going to bless us and join our Happy Family
ya.gif
ya.gif
hugs.gif
Good to have ya here
hugs.gif

Yeap you bet If ya need more just ask I could probly send ya a skien or 2 or 3 or 4
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

I would take all that you gals have to offer. I have 3 daughters that are learning as I am learning. We are soon going to be taking classes with our neighbor (free of charge) this is why I need yarn.

She is going to teach us all of the different ways to crochet. I told her i wanted to start with the popcorn stitch.

Thanks for the offer, I'll PM you my addy if you feel like you can part with some.

frow.gif
Well I am back. I see nobody missed me!

Surgery went well, moving right along with it. They said if I keep up the good work, I will only have another 2 or 3 weeks of physical therapy left.
ya.gif
however, my husband was jealous or something. I got out on Friday & he got VERY sick & we took him too the ER, they admited him that afternoon with cellulitious. But, he is doing better.

Nice work you all have done & welcome newbies!!!
yippiechickie.gif

SE i think that twister twisted your brain!! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt about that!!! And looky looky, Acre is slumming around in the crochet thread!!!!!!!!! lol!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

You can't hear all that noise.....WOW!!!! I can hear them crocheting needles working really fast doing the little crafts that they do.

Really, listen closely..............................I hear Scrambled at that new sewing machine just zoom zooming away
lau.gif

Acre of Blessings wrote:

I'm gonna stock up on some yarn soon and when I do I am coming over here to this thread.

Hi Scram frow

we'd be happy to have you acre!!

I'll second that!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Nochicks, I missed you!!! I kept wondering when you would be back, and how you were doing. How did it go?? How are you feeling now?
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
NoChicks! We missed you! I am sorry it didn't seem like it. Most of us have been caught up in being very busy.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Glad to have you back and hope you and hubby recover soon from surgery and illness!

Welcome Acre!
welcome-byc.gif
This is the chatty area and we are all glad to have you join us. Pull up a comfy chair, pull out some hooks and some tea or coffee and join us in our crazy cozy corner!

Anyone want my Spring Zombie Cold? I call it that because I feel like a zombie and I know I look like one, or worse. Ugh...
th.gif
I just hope it goes away in the next day....I have no hope of it lifting before tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom