Crochet "Chat"

SK still waiting on the mail dude....he should be here soon...... LOL have gotten 4 more boxes packed...my house is looking soo empty but my dinning room is full of boxes!!!!
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
oh well im done packing for theday got some homemade bread on its last rise then its off to the oven gonna have homemade garlic bread,meatballs and skeetie for dinner tonight.

ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SK I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WOHOOOO GOT MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM SK!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
Prairie!!! Hi!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
Welcome to the crochet thread!! I don't know if you already made yourself known and I missed it, but if I did sorry about that!

....it's also highly possible that you introduced yourself here, and I greeted you already and forgot....I'm glad my head is attached
thumbsup.gif

Hey all,

Baby Girl is here, at 3:05 pm, 5 lbs 7 ozs, 19 1/2 inches, by semi emergency C-section. Daughter was dialated to 8 and wasn't progressing and baby was stressing following contractions. They are naming her: Riley Nicole, may add Paige as well not sure yet. No good pics of her yet, her sugar count was low and they kept her in the nursery. Other than that Mom and Baby doing good, Grannie is tired gonna go catch up on some sleep, lol

Take care,
Bobbie

wee.gif
I found you, I found you!!
celebrate.gif
Did ya miss me???
tongue2.gif

Queen, Happy belated birthday!!!
big_smile.png
I would help ya pack, but I am still half packed here,
th.gif
. Bummer either way!
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to all the newbies!!
frow.gif

Newchix, welcome & congrats on the new grandbaby!!
love.gif

Hubby is doing fine after his surgery. He was up walking that afternoon. They only took half of the toe & there was no bone infection so hopefully
fl.gif
the surgery worked!
Take care all & night!!
hugs.gif

I have been searching and cannot find the hexagon pattern. If someone could help me out and direct me to the hexagon pattern that you all are using for the swap I would like to try that one.

I also dont see any pictures of scarves that everyone is saying are so cute. ARGh I would like to see those too. I am just totally lost. I guess that what happens when I dont keep up with things.
hmm.png

Thanks
big_smile.png
OOPS I think I finally found the hexagon pattern but isnt that kinda small? Or do we just add some more rounds to it?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Okiemommy, thanks for the welcome.
Now, that you mention it, I probably never did introduce myself on the old thread - just did a lot of reading. I did find that thread overwhelming.LOL

Glad to see this new one started.
You all sound like you are very accomplished at crocheting. I know where to come for expert advice.
smile.png

The hexogon shapes seem difficult, but very interesting. I like the look - maybe someday for me.

I got one slipper done yesterday and am half done on the second.
I enjoyed sitting and working with the yarn. I realized how much I miss it.

Thanks for all the inspiration.

welcome-byc.gif
Prairie girl!!!! Are you in the swap too or just hanging out here..same question to Jen also? Either way is fine, just want the count to be right on the list
smile.png
...pottery class this morning..catch ya'll later..have an awesome day, hugs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom