Crochet "Chat"

My dog has a bald spot too
big_smile.png

wow, 100 that is a lot i get bord easy, so i don't make very many of any thing at one time i also have never been able to finish an afghan.

wow, 100 that is a lot i get bord easy, so i don't make very many of any thing at one time i also have never been able to finish an afghan.

I have made quite a few afghans in my life. I like it when I am able to memorize a pattern.

Had a marathon crochet session yesterday trying to get a toddler sweater started & finished before my granddaughter went home this morning. All finished EXCEPT for the button band and button.

I had to be up at 7 and it was 3:30 before I put the hook down.

Last edited:
I have made quite a few afghans in my life. I like it when I am able to memorize a pattern.
i like when i can memorize a pattern too but if it takes more than 5 day to complete the project it start to get bord with it. wish i wasn't that way i would love to make an afghan.

Last edited:
Had a marathon crochet session yesterday trying to get a toddler sweater started & finished before my granddaughter went home this morning. All finished EXCEPT for the button band and button.

I had to be up at 7 and it was 3:30 before I put the hook down.

That is such a pretty sweater and grandchild!!

Back
Top Bottom