Crochet "Chat"

FuryanGoddess-Welcome. It's fun to be with people who love crocheting and chickens. We love seeing pictures of each others' projects (and chicks), too. I hope you can post a picture of your afghan when you've finished.

Ok, I need some help.

I have a pattern for a tiger paw afghan and I haven't the slightest clue how to start this thing. The pattern is different - it's a chart instead of written instructions. Can anybody tell me how to start this... or have any tips for this type of crochet?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tiger-paw-afghan

I also have the PDF pattern downloaded if you need to see it in an email.

love it!!
bow.gif

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to everyone. I've been so darn busy with family situations. My husbands 99 year old sister (he's the baby at 75) passed away and we drove 3500 miles round trip in 5 days to go to her funeral. Then a few days after that I drove 200 miles round trip by myself to go see my granddaughter that was taking special training with the army near here and I wanted to see her before she went back east. Anyway, I'm going to try and upload the photo of the canopy I crocheted so you can all see it. It was a big project but quite easy to crochet as the pattern was simple.

i have a lot of old timey pattern books too i inhared them from my grate aunt.

Thanks everyone. I am thinking of starting some doilies, maybe to give out to married grandchildren as keepsakes. I was at a yard sale not long ago and found this huge bag of odds and ends of crochet thread and bought it for $3. There are a lot of balls of several colors besides white and I can hear it calling to me "use me, use me"
gig.gif
I have so many of the old timey pattern books some dating back to the early 40's that only cost a dime to buy.

this was made by my grate aunt and its not one you have but it has similartys i wish knew how to make one but i don't have the pattern for it i have had this for at least 15 years. i have no idea what is it called eather
Hey guys! I'm hoping one of you crocheters could help....

a friend of mine and I have been searching for this pattern for the past week - and we can't find it. We found something similar, but it's just not it. Do any of you lovely folks have this pattern or know what it's called??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom