Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Scrambled Egg

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Aug 29, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
springcrochetswap.jpg

Sign-Ups are now Open!
thYarnAddicts.jpg

th38163b14.jpg

Theme: "Anything Goes" Feel free to experiment and challenge your skills for this swap! Hexagons, Circles, Squares, Triangles, or "Other" crocheted shapes are all welcomed!! (No amigurumi in this swap.)

Color: Any! Mix it up or stay the same, up to you!

Size: 6" minimum - 12" maximum. Try to be consistent though, for example, all of your squares should be pretty near the same size, all of your circles should be pretty near the same size....

Pattern: Any! Feel free to mix up your patterns and make every square different or every hexagon different, or all the same, up to you!

Number: As many as there are participants in the swap.
thcrazyboutcrochetblinkie.jpg

Dates: Chat and gab and get to know one another in this thread. Post as often as you like! Official sign-up opens on February 1, 2009 and Closes on March 1, 2009. All items are due to me no later than May 1, 2009.

New folks are encouraged to visit with us here in this thread and post and get to know us! Chickens are not required, in fact several members of this group are not chicken owners! We are always happy to have new friends here in the crochet club! We'd love to have you join the fun, join the swap or any other projects that we have going on!!!!

When you have finished your Shapes, send me a pm and I'll send you my address so that you can mail in your work.

You will be required to send your crocheted shapes in individual ziplock bags with your username and real name on each bag. In addition, you will need to send $10.00 for Flat Rate return postage. Thanks so much!!!!!! Have fun!!!

thGraphILoveCrochetVirtual.jpg

Spring Swap Sign Up List:

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) -Organizer
2. CoffeeLady3 - (Dena) Shapes Received!!
3. Lutheran Chick - (Kay) Shapes Received!!
4. Mangled - (Em)
5. Purr - (Terry) Shapes received!!
6. Elcunni - (Erin) Shapes Received!!
7. 1MommaHen - (Lynda) Shapes Recieved!!
8. Alpaca Chick - (Bonnie) Shapes Received!!
9. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie) Shapes Received!!
10. Algopurple - (Elizabeth) Shapes Received!!
11. JenJScott - (Jen) Shapes Received!!
12. SewinCircle - (JeanMarie) Shapes Received!!
13. Jen4 - (Jen) Shapes Received!!
14. Tiki244 - (Kris)
15. ShelleyInAlberta - (Shelley) Shapes Recieved!!

thturkey_knitting.gif

Last edited:
LOL Ya'll!!! No worries, it's ok, really!!! The thread was just too big and it's easier to manage the thread if you start it, no scandel, no worries, no problem!!! Chat up the other new thread and we'll save this one for the new folks joining the swap!!!
wink.png
Happy to have you Kris!!

Last edited:
I hope that people who already posted pictures (in the old thread) of the squares that they are working on will re-post them here where they will be easier to find and enjoy.

chel

Quote:
It is good to get those exact otherwise pming is a nightmare!!! Fixed it
wink.png

I'll take some pictures this weekend of my spring swap progres so far, some hexagons and a bunch of beginnings and so far all with the cotton worsted weight. I have some of that soft TLC yarn in pretty fall colors that I am thinking of using too though so I'm planning to mix the cotton and the acrylic. I think I am going to make my circles with the cotton in case anyone wants to use them as dishcloths, usig that pattern off the lionbrand site..which by the way is a good place for you to look too Kris..lionbrand.com and search for dishcloths..should give you squares, circles and hexagons that are in the easy range and nice looking too.
wink.png

Peek a BOO I found You
gig.gif
lau.gif

Yes SE It will be much easier for you to manage this swap with this new thread
clap.gif

Well gang I was down all day yesterday with a Migrane
sickbyc.gif
, when they hit
smack.gif
I just as well not even get out of bed.
hit.gif
sickbyc.gif

I am moving slow this morning. But I am moving.
old.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Back
Top Bottom