Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

I hope everyone had a Nice weekend
big_smile.png

And check out the preview of our 1st Babyghan getting packaged up to go to Our Assembler LC it looks great!!!
clap.gif
It will look Awesome when she is done with it
woot.gif
It along with SE's booties and Wildsky's hat will be such a wonderful gift for Momma and Baby
wee.gif
love.gif

12535_p1030830.jpg

love.gif
clap.gif
love.gif
clap.gif
It is sooo Great to make something beautiful with your friends
celebrate.gif

Well I am off to get ready to go to work and hit the Post Office with a couple of packages
woot.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Steph, it's good to see you here again. I'm so glad your dh is still working!
I finally got started on my shapes last night. I've got 4 each of hexagons & pentagons. They are going so fast! Don't know why I put off starting. This is a good way to use up bits & pieces of skeins, too! The basic pattern I'm using is here: http://moonstitches.typepad.com/photos/block_meet/index.html. She doesn't show the pattern, but it's pretty easy to pick up from the pics. You can change the # of sides for your shape by changing the # of dc's on round 1. (12 dc's = 6 sides, 10 dc's = 5 sides, 14 dc's = 7 sides, etc.) The link shows how she joins her hexagons, but the pics are very helpful to get the pattern. I think I'm going to make an afghan for home using this pattern, too!

I'm here, just for a minute. It's good therapy to be here. Keeps me from pulling my hair out over dumb things the teachers do! Have you ever noticed that the more education a person has, the less common sense they show? I think tonight will be the night I take Martin's advice. (see my siggy)

Last edited:
Quote:
YES YES I sure have
tongue2.gif

I don't like to put up with them.....
tongue.gif

You just can't reason with them either........

bun.gif
I have the days I need to do as Martin does too.
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
Oh now Sk
hide.gif
did frost on ya?

Rocket is probably still tunneling through to get to the mail box and the coops, we had snow yesterday and today and south Missouri and Northern Arkansas got covered with ICE

Now

let

me

see..........

just

where

is

a

Snow

balll

when

ya

need

it??????
Let see......

Ok I see you

hide.gif

Now ya know ya can't hide

wee.gif

I'm

gona

get ya

ep.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
heheheehee Aww shucks! Ya know, when people throw stuff atcha, ya just gotta feel loved, and I do. hehe thankies!
love.gif

OMG you guys should see this thing that popped outta my incubator today!
012709_131201.jpg

And, that would be Jim's hand, not mine! lol

Back
Top Bottom