Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Quote:
I will, thank you Jacie, love you dearly
smile.png

Scrambled, can you please put me on some kind of hold with the swap? I've not completely done with my squares, but I might not be able to finish all of them by the end of this month. I apologize.

welcome-byc.gif
Crochet Corner Shelly
clap.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif

Always great to make New Friends
hugs.gif

We have a great time this is a new thread from our old one but it is still there to view for info on the past postings. As LC said not everyone here has chickens or fowl birds but we all love to Crochet.

We also have a babyghan thread going also make squares for some of our Pregnant BYCer's. Please be sure to stick aournd or pop back in and chat.

Again
welcome-byc.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
ShelleyInAlberta!!! Happy to have you!!! Drop in on the crochet chat thread and get to know some of this crazy bunch!!

Skand...here are the deadlines....

Dates: Chat and gab and get to know one another in this thread. Post as often as you like! Official sign-up opens on February 1, 2009 and Closes on March 1, 2009. All items are due to me no later than May 1, 2009.

Leaving you in for now, if you want out closer to MAY (lol!!) let me know!!
tongue.gif

thanks for the warm welcome & I see my name is on the list at #34... i am starting my squares right away... first gotta make a nice cuppa tea...I'll pop over to the chat later and see whats happening:)

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, I still have the cough and some sinus but I feel so much better. So tomorrow, is disinfect the house day. I went shopping today and did some laundry. Still kinda run down from it. But at least I feel I'm on the down hill side of it.

big_smile.png
Karan

Back
Top Bottom