Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Yep way to go Shelley & Jen!
ya.gif

I printed off my pattern, I want to try & drug some yarn out. I am babysitting 5 of our 6 grandbabies for the whole weekend
barnie.gif
love.gif
so if I get a spare time...ya right...I plan to start mine this weekend. Talk about keeping the sanity!

Quote:
Since you got such a wonderful system, wanna do mine too? lol
Nah, I'll be getting really antsy in the next month or so... Rv living.. never done it before.. lol Good thing I'm taking the sewing and crocheting tubs with me !! Sanity must NOT get lost in the shuffle of belongings!!!!

thumbsup.gif
Great job Shelley!!!!! Skand..you can hook while the Hippie drives.. you should have them all done by the time you all get to Maine!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Jen, that chicken gif is soooo cute!!!

I have some of my shapes done too LC, not sure how many but I have gotten started at least!!
lol.png

SE,, Sk and Hippy Jim are staying in Texas till school is out ,, they are staying in Uncle Bruce's Airstream.. Guess ya missed that post. They are going to do the campout thing
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Scrambled Egg says 'You can hook while the hippie drives'
lau.gif

I got about 15 done,,,,,,,,,30 if you count the rejects, but I wont send those, so I got some more hookin to do.
smile.png

I got about 15 done,,,,,,,,,30 if you count the rejects, but I wont send those, so I got some more hookin to do

Way to go! I would of had 4 done but one was a reject too
gig.gif
so I'll keep for myself. I thought I had enough of this one color do to a square... well I didnt so then I got the bright idea to learn how to change colors so I could finish it. Watched the youtube lady and learned, started my new color and wouldnt you know it ran out of that one too!
he.gif
Ok... I think I'm the reject
lau.gif
barnie.gif
It would have been really pretty if I wouldnt have ran out of the second color.... it is a soft pink with a brown boarder. Guess in a min. I'll work on some more.

Happy
crocheting.gif
everyone!​

I have a dilema....... hehehe
I have a tub that my yarn is supposed to go in (keep it organized, whatever)... Well, that tub, is way too full.
Now, here's the dilema...
I can either use those space saver bags, and suck all the air out, OR I can just move up to the next bigger tub (which has a crack near the handle) and fit all my yarn, fabric, hooks, patterns, and sewing machine.
OR
I can just go get me a new tub in the bigger size anyways...

ACK!

I guess I am 1 third of the way done if I have to make 30. I thought about dropping out cuz I have sooooooo much to do but now that I look at that way I think I will keep pushing along and spend less time on the net which isn't that much time anyway but no more reading till all is finished.

Back
Top Bottom