Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Quote:
caf.gif
lau.gif

I guess I don't need to make mine now since ya got em all done
celebrate.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Way to go
bow.gif
bow.gif
clap.gif
you are Offically

Good Work
clap.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Sign ups close on Sunday. I wonder how many on the list are currently not planning on participating? If folks on the forum have signed up and changed thier minds, please send me a pm so I can remove your names. Others that remain committed to this swap, if you get a moment, just post a confirming note in this thread so we can have a more accurate count. I'll leave Maw on the list only because I haven't heard anything different from her but please, folks, don't think at all you will be judged harshly if you can't do this. We'll have a swap again in the fall and if Maw is not able to organize it, Chuck has agreed to oversee it for us..although he said he would not run the swap in a kilt!!!...so we will continue to "swap on" in spite of economic adversity and hard times! This bit of commaradarie might just be the one stable thing in someone's life at the moment...silly, but could be true
smile.png
Anyway..folks, let me know by sunday if you remain committed to the spring swap or if you want out.

Also, with Maw internet challenged right now, someone may want to do the amigurumi swap...won't be me as that is not my interest at all but I don't think she would mind if someone else ran the critter swap.....so feel free if you are amigurumi competent!!!
wink.png

Last edited:
So long as noone complains on my tie-dyed and/or neon squares, I'm workin on em. lol
In fact, Caydence thinks mine are pretty!
tongue2.gif

I've counted and so far I have 11 done...

Oh... I hope everyone stays in, I'm excited about seeing other peoples work. I've got 16 done... getting ready to work on some more. I learned how to do a flower one yesterday turned out pretty, made another one last night.

So long as noone complains on my tie-dyed and/or neon squares, I'm workin on em. lol

Skand those sound cool.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom