Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

I'd help too but I dont know anyone...
big_smile.png

Well Greenapple and Head4damtns have not posted since December of last year..if they don't post on this thread by sunday I'll take them off. There are some others too that never, ever post on our thread and I'm not sure they even post on the forum, might be a much shorter list on sunday
smile.png

Only heard good things about procrastination !!!!!
As for you two meddling ole ladies...I'm going out to the switch tree and get me one of them... might wanna get your legs all stretching n limbered up,.. hehehe
Skand on the other hand...
hu.gif

I know I know But I think with some guideance we can get her through it

Love ya Sk

Ya, I think so too!

hahahaha I love you gals!!!! Make me realize how much fun old age will be!!
tongue2.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
old.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
---> me running scared --->
wee.gif

By the way, who ya calling old?? I know I am not that much older than you.
gig.gif
I may have grandbabies, but that was a very early start! I'm 42.
celebrate.gif
Now my feel age is another story,
gig.gif
old.gif

hahaha I just turned 31 a day before you did!
OOOOO That means.. welcome to my world.. haha My step-son is barely 10 years younger then me.. Jim is only 8 older then me.. he was 16 when Bryan was born. See what happy hormones gets..

When me and Bryan would take Alyssa to the store, and I was preg with Caydence.. it made some funny stories and thoughts going through peoples heads.. Alyssa, looks just like Bryan, duh, siblings, but it also looks agewise that she could be his daughter. He was 14 when she was born. And here's me, pre-toddlerhood... no gray hair, no fine lines or laugh lines..I looked younger then my 26 years.. lol Needless to say, I no longer look as cute as I used to think I did.
I dont get mistaken anymore..
old.gif

Quote:
Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
---> me running scared --->
wee.gif

By the way, who ya calling old?? I know I am not that much older than you.
gig.gif
I may have grandbabies, but that was a very early start! I'm 42.
celebrate.gif
Now my feel age is another story,
gig.gif
old.gif

Quote:
ALL RIGHT YOU 2 Youngins if ya don't behave I'm goins be the one getting to use that switch.....
old.gif
barnie.gif
Better be running when I come after ya
wee.gif
wee.gif
old.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Ya know
old.gif
I will be 52 4-14 so
tongue.gif
smack.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Quote:
OOoooooOOOOOO you got me shakin.. like your arm holding the cane that's keeping you from falling...
lau.gif

Just try and catch me.. and dont even start fooling me with saddling up the horses.. you already blabbed the secret... shorty!!! hehehe *grabbing your step-stool and running like the wind*
lau.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
OOoooooOOOOOO you got me shakin.. like your arm holding the cane that's keeping you from falling...
lau.gif

Just try and catch me.. and dont even start fooling me with saddling up the horses.. you already blabbed the secret... shorty!!! hehehe *grabbing your step-stool and running like the wind*
lau.gif
wee.gif

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
hide.gif

Well she is OLDER than I, but hieght...umm ok, we share that!
smack.gif
---> skand
hide.gif
might need this stool to reach her, when I smack her.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom