Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Erin is here..
Been dealing with life and hookin on the side.
smile.png

Teaching a small group of ladies at the church how to crochet and trying my best to get over this Bloody "bug"! My DH just became a US citizen this week too! Oh! And my son was beat up after school... Soccer season has started again- Go Orange Crush! And I'm expecting a bunch of fuzz butts to arrive at some point this week - split the order with a few ladies on here who live local, but I've not heard anything back from them.. Yikes!
I'm here..I'll survive (I believe I see the lite at the end of this tunnel!) and I'm still hookin away on projects! I have 12 paisleys done.. been trying to keep my eye on the final number!
smile.png

Thank you for thinking of me! And letting me rant a bit.. Whew!
Going back to being quiet for now!

Quote:
glad to hear from you! OOO a citizen.. yay! what nationality? If I may be rude and ask? I'm a duel citizen.. english and american.. Dad was air force stationed in Great Britain (sp? I always get the ai or is it ia at the end confused!)
Ugh I cant stand bully's. Tell him next time to wear his cleats and kick em in the knee caps.. lol no wait, dont, that just makes it keep going..
I'll take yer spare chicks! lol

NO!! No kicking... Especially with shoes on (assault n battery with a deadly weapon!). I guess we go to court in a week.. Oh Joy. NOT!
DH is a fellow Brit, born n raised.. Came to America seeking a better life and got me instead! Hahaha!
I'm trying to convince him that I can make of work with all the spares... I think he just doesn't wanna build me a new coop! Thinking I might just fix the old shed up myself... There is plenty of ideas on the web as to how-to! Believe I may actually be winning!

elcunni75-- Thats cute about saying your DH came over here for a better life but got you.
lol.png
My husband came over here from Mexico to get a better life too but got me instead too.
gig.gif

He only has a green card. I made him get that befor I married him. Couldn't stand the idea of my husband being deported so that was a must if he wanted me to stay with him and give him any kids. Don't do the single mom thing very well. He is a better mom than I am but don't tell him I said that.

So good to hear from you Erin!!! Sounds like life has been busy for you!!! My daughter has a very good friend in college that is British, been in the states only a few years, we love to hear her talk when she comes home with my Erin! Yeah, it's true..us southerners laugh at other people's accents, hahaha!!!! a twang by any other name, is after all, just a twang....or some off beat interpretation of a decent quote I ruined, lol! Glad you're back anyhow!!

*******IF I TOOK YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST AND YOU WANT BACK ON AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON YOUR SHAPES JUST NOT POSTING...I APOLOGIZE AND WILL IMMEDIATELY PUT YOUR NAME BACK...JUST LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY PLEASE**********
wink.png

Last edited:
Poor Jim, he was looking for a night of contented sleep, found me. HA! Then, I drag him down here, produce kids for him so he cant leave. Now I drag out the yarn and tell him to back off, or I wont feed him!

Yes, go ahead and do 25 and if some of the ones that I am wondering about dont send theirs in, I will just divide everything evenly if there end up being extras
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom