Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

I wish. It's registration time for the 2009/2010 school year, and I've not had more than a minute to do much of anything. I have been lurking, though, and try to keep up. Glad you got your puter fixed! My DH has been cleaning up that "Anti-Virus 2009" bug on people's computers since Christmas. It's been a b****. I got it on my puter around New Years. Why can't people use their talents to do something useful? Like crochet!
smile.png

I have only received Jacie's shapes (don't panic!!! not due until MAY 1st!!!!!) but did want to remind ya'll to make sure you send return postage, I have boxes, not to worry about that, ordered them already from usps for the samll flat rate whcih if I'm not mistaken is still right at 10 bucks..make sure from the postal clerk when you send yours my way..just ask what a small flate rate box cost, haven't been to the post office in a while but I think it's still like 9.95. Also, you should have your name in each sandwich baggie so folks know who made what. Just pm me for the address when you are ready to send them..need to count but pretty close on mine too, hoping to get some extra done too....we'll see..I usually do squares at the race track between races so hopefully I will have two each for everyone
smile.png

I also want to say that we certainly understand circumstances and love Maw to death but I am going to hand the Fall Swap reigns over to Chuck in May if she isn't fully back on board by then..and Maw if you are reading...if you get back on the forum before fall, just join in the swap and have a rest and ot have to worry about the hosting part..we love you!!! So ya'll...after May 1st, if Maw isn't back, Chuck can start coordinating for the Fall swap in anyway he chooses and toward whatever requirements he wants...all while wearing his kilt!!! LOL!!!! Won't it be fun to have a guy in charge?!!!!
wink.png
big_smile.png
wink.png

Last edited:
SE..the small flat rate is the $4 something one, it is the size of a VHS tape.

The mediums are +/- $10 and are the old "flat rate box" ones, there are 2 sizes, the shirt type and the squarish ones.

There is the large flat rate box which is larger and $12 something.

Just fyi

The ones I have are like 6" x 9" but they say flat rate, I would assume they are the medium ones, they are not the small ones for sure. I ordered them off the usps page with the priority tape too so all I have to do is put them together, pack your shapes and take them to the post office. I feel sure they are the 9.95 size.

How's everyone coming along??? Crank 'em on out ya'll!!!!!
wink.png

LOL!!!!! Good timing I guess!!! I think Chuck will end up with the fall swap and Maw can have a break if she comes back..she could also do a crochet-a-long before or after the swap if she wants..those are fun..pick a pattern and everyone work on it at the same time and then show all the pictures, lionbrand does them all the time and it would be fun to do one on here..Maw, hear that? Someone (Maw?) could host a crochet-a-long - that requires minimal commitment, no mailing of anything, just posting on your progress and helping folks with theirs and sharing pictures. A good project for someone!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom