Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

I haven't started, but will no doubt get them to you before the deadline. Working on the quilt swaps that are due ahead of the crochet squares.

I still havent made it to the post office yet........... box is still waiting for me on the counter
gig.gif

Hey at least you got yours done and boxed up...
clap.gif
clap.gif

I have the box
hmm.png
roll.png
it's empty
tongue.png
ya know that means I don't have them done yet
big_smile.png
so you are well ahead of me Jenn
bow.gif

GOOD JOB
thumbsup.gif

I just have to get this Babyghan finished 1st then
th.gif
I will get started on my shapes
wee.gif
wee.gif
Buzy Buzy
wee.gif
wee.gif

tongue.png
Karan

Last edited:
I think I have 20 completed but I want to do two for everyone so I guess I'll take my stuff to the track one wweekend before they are due and knock out a bunch at once. After all my puff and bluster about hexagons and circles, I have gravitated back to mostly the 6 x 6 squares, lol!!! I love the hexagons and the circles but I seem to like them better to all go together like in that chocolate, red and beige retro ccircle one that I haven't touched in months or a few hexagons I started in some other others...lol, anyway, mostly I have squares, go figure !
smile.png
wink.png

I have 20 good hexagons done !! yipee. only 5 more to go. I probably have 20 some squares too that arent doing anything. Hm I will have to look around.
smile.png
I have been working on numerouse projects, getting 2 afghans done for my granddaughters
fl.gif
hopefully by their birthdays. Mom a pair of slippers. And I finally made a big tote bag out of the spring swap squares from last year. I must take a picture of that.
smile.png

Awesome on the tote bag Kris!!!! I eventually had to go back and add another handle on mine and it was perfect with the two. I have no idea what I'll do with these shapes, maybe try to join them into an afghan but likely they will go in a box until I get finished with so many other obligations right now! The granny square slippers are cool!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom