Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Not to strike fear into your hearts or anything but ya'll have about 5 weeks to get these done.....so warm up that hook!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Ya, Ya, Ya...
lol.png
I figure if all else I will make one a day starting in April & then they will all be done & ready to go!
big_smile.png

Good job you other speed hookers!!
clap.gif

Wow, almost didn't recognize you without the baseball cap Jen!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
I'll be looking for your shapes. Mine are finished so I am working on my second set right now, I thought I would try to do two sets since we likely will have alot that won't follow through. If that's the case and we have less and I can fit the shapes into those small boxes or envelopes, I'll use those and just stick your change in the package. Hopefully everyone on the list will come through but I'm not counting on that in these economic times. I know some folks have more things to worry about than granny squares
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hopefully things are on the upswing and the world will right itself and all will be better than before
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Scrambled, I think you got me and the other jen scrambled up. I used to have the scarlett macaw avatar. It took me a minute to figure out what baseball cap? Anyway, I sent two each also. So maybe we`ll have plenty. They really could have squished smaller, the big bag probably would have worked. Those zip locks take up some space and weight too. Next time I`m going with the cheap sandwich ones!

Back
Top Bottom