Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

My stack of shapes is getting pretty big, not sure how many I have now but a good many, I'll just keep on making them until I get ready to sort and send. Pretty much planning to send them back mid-may..that should give all the stragglers time to have everything in..they SHOULD be in may 1st but thereabouts is fine.

my needles went missing again, but I found it this morning so I'm finishing up and working all those pesky ends in and then I'll be sending them out.

I'm going to the post office TOMORROW! I've been done with these squares FOREVER but havent made it to the post office. lol shame on me
sad.png
smile.png

Time for a hooker roll call!!! Can everyone check in and give some idea where you are on this project?? Just wondering if we need extra time or if most are gonna make the deadline? Is anyone seriously behind? Give us a shout ya'll....

Sorry all,
hu.gif
I am serouisly behind
hide.gif
I have only a couple done for this swap and 3/4 way done on the Babyghan, so much at the office and
ep.gif
Wwaayyy way behind on getting things ready for our opening of the Greenhouse. There is ssoooo much to transplant yet
th.gif
Since I haven't posted any ads yet I am thinking we need to do our Grand Opening in a couple of weeks, I did not realize the cleanup and patching over our greenhouse damage was going to put us back so much financially and time wise.
hu.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
I was out in the Greenhouse till 1:30am something as it is. that has been almost and every night thing
th.gif

I may have to just drop out of this one. I am sooo Sorry
sad.png

I just don't see it happening for a few weeks yet, if then
hu.gif
sad.png

Please everyone have a great swap and I will hope fully be able to join the Fall swap without delays.
fl.gif

THANKS ALL SO MUCH
love.gif
hugs.gif

th.gif
Karan
barnie.gif
Stressed

Back
Top Bottom