Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

SE I believe Mom is still in I will ask her to checkin
thumbsup.gif

Thanks Gang Just sooo much to do and sooo little time.

speaking of time it's catching up with me,
th.gif
today is my 52nd Birthday.
th.gif
I don't worry about folks knowning my age cause I know how old I feel
tongue2.gif
bun.gif

I will be lurking to see everyone shapes ect....

big_smile.png
Karan

Karan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mine's coming up in a couple weeks, I'll be 49. I'm like you, I know I don't usually feel any older than I did 15 years ago, so I don't care who knows my age! Anyway, hope your day is great! Sorry you had to drop from the swap, but we all understand. Best of luck on your grand opening (next week, right?)!

Very odd that we are all such good internet friends and so near the same age!! You all remember my whining last year over turning 50 but when I turn 51 next month it'll just be another day..last year was the trauma!! LC & Purr, Karan and I will take you out for drinks on your big 50 but we won't feel sorry for you one bit, lol!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

That works for me! Just say the word & I'll be there!!
One warning though. My brother & sister say that a 16-yo could out-drink me. They are probably right.
lol.png

Last edited:
I was just going to posr my apologies, that I have to drop out.
sad.png

I am still working on daughters afghan, life is crazy AND I go in May 19 to have my other knee replaced. They are starting already to take me off my arthritis drugs for surgery, which means I will get stiff, swollen & very sore over the next few weeks.
sad.png
I am very sorry, I should have started on the swap stuff along time ago.
he.gif

Karan Happy birthday!!
hugs.gif

Take care, Susan
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom