Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Quote:
That would be awesome!!! I'm not sure if Chuck is still going to host or not in the fall, Chuck????? if not, you could even get stuck with that, lol!!! Beware of what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

RCL - That yarn is GORGEOUS!!!!! I would say that you have learned to do that spinning thing VERY WELL, lol!!!
thumbsup.gif

THE FALL GRANNY SQUARE SWAP COORDINATOR FOR 2009 WILL BE ALGOPURPLE!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Please support and encourage her in this effort, thank you all!!!

Hey...still waiting for some shapes from this swap folks!! Send them on in and let's wind this swap up!!!
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Still gettin shapes tricklin in and boy are they some kinda nice!!!!! If anyone WAS on the list or wants to finish the ones they have started and get them in to me in the next week or so, you won't be disappointed in the return!!!! Sewin....yours are so awesome I can't even say enough about them!!!!!!!!!!! Bonnie, I LOVE the circles!!! WOW, nice work gals!!! Keep 'em comin!!! MAiled back before the end of the month and wellllllllllllll worth the wait for this swap!!!

Thanks Darlene - sorry they were late. Spring is a very busy time of year for all of us. RCL - nice yarn - I have about 60 bags of alpaca fleece in my basement and no time to process and spin.

I will try to post more often.

Bonnie
AlpacaChick

Boy whenever you do that or RCL when you "spin" I would soooo love for ya'll to take some pictures!! I have no idea how that process works and would love to see some in process pictures of the fleece/fur to yarn!! That skein RCL has a picture of is so absolutely gorgeous..that would sell for about $18.00 a skein or more at a store like Micheals I bet, that Patternworks catalog would list it for nearer to $30.00 I bet....and worth it it looks like!!!

Back
Top Bottom