Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

I use a drop spindle. I buy my roving predyed (I hope to start dying my own at some point), and draft and spin. Here's a video that I used to learn, then I developed my own technique. Hubby made my spindle.

Terry!!! Got your shapes!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the colors!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

Still trickling in....thanks ya'll for sending them...

Purple....shortly after all the shapes are out and folks start posting pics of them, we will start winding down this thread and whenever you are ready, and no rush at all, I myself am tired of swapping right now, but whenever you are ready in the coming months, we will move off this thread and onto one you start.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds good but I need to find out how to start a new thread befor I can do it. Never tried befor.

up in the right of the screen it will say post new topic click on that

I would go to index and click on hobbies and then you should see a post new topic heading and that should work...we can try a practice one when you get ready to post if you want. The first post can be edited a million times to change your list and rules and whatnot so you wont have any trouble managing the thread once you get it posted. Easy peasy, I'll help you, be thinking about what you want to post and in a few weeks you might want to go ahead and get that done that'll give you plenty of "recruitment" time
smile.png

my internet and phone keeps going out I think its a problem with the modem. Darlene , so glad you got the shapes and happy you like the colors.I thought they looked springy. is that a word? oh well.

Back
Top Bottom