Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

OMG!!! Thank goodness my husband went with me because I had these big 12 boxes and my fall swap blocks and one more and when we had the third trip from the car done and all these inside people behind us were griping like mad!!! The post office guy was sweating, lol!!! Anyway...ALL on the way since about 10:00am this morning priority mail, some nearby folks might even get theirs tomorrow!! Hope everyone is pleased, I feel like you will be and they should smell nice becasue even in the bag I could smell the soap through the boxes in my car!!

Hope everyone joins Purple's swap and invites their friends and family to join too, help her make it a huge success!!
wink.png

Purple is running that swap and I believe she is thinking of a theme, don't know if that means all do the same block or same yarn or same color but be looking for her post. Same block (other than a granny) could be interesting, I never thought of that actually, lol!! But whatever she does, it'll be fun I'm sure!!
wink.png

Quote:
I was thinking about fall colors too but not in squares. Hexagons maybe. I think that is what they are called.
This is not the official announcement, just throwing out ideas for now.

Going to go to work now! Whoo hoo!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Acre doesn't call these "granny squares"..this lil country gal calls them "grandma squares"!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I guess if you make little ones they would be "grandbaby squares"!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

Purple, there were alot of nice hexagons in these shapes so most folks at least DO know how to make them!! I think they are really pretty myself and very trendy right now. Hope someone gts a box today, nearby folks easliy could on priority mail, wouldn't that be fun!!

Guess I need to look this Hexagons square up and start practicing... just in case... I've never made one
big_smile.png

whistle.gif
... waiting for our mail lady to come by...
fl.gif
(this will be everyday til it gets here,
lau.gif
)

YOu got that right Scrambled.....Lil' Ol' COuntry Gal. Couldn't live int he city if I had to.

Grandma Squares sound good. If I had ever called my Grandma granny she probably would've popped me good.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom