Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Got my squares all the way in NJ! Thanks ladies! and the soap smells wonderfulllllllllllllll!!
love.gif

It's so exciting to see the pictures and know ya'll are happy with your boxes of loot!!!!! I thought everyone sent pretty shapes and those boxes were sooooo full!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I just got home and there was a box in my mail box!!! Just put my lil boy down to sleep so now I have time to go out and get it from my truck!!
Just wanted to let everyone know mine came today too!! I can't wait to go open it!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Your post made me nervous LC and I had to go look at my postal receipt for Vale, NC!! Whew, it's on there!!! I thought maybe I addressed two boxes to the same person but doens't look that way so hopefully yours just toured Greensboro where the big postal depot is and it'll be at your house tomorrow
smile.png

Ok I have gotten all the COOL shapes are WAY cool soap unpacked and here is a picture of it.
19545_picture_1000.jpg

SE I looooved the soap. Can't wait to use it. I need to learn how to make it myself. Thank you!!
wee.gif

Ya'll are welcome for the soap and the yarn, thought you might make a few more squares or at least hook what you had together with it! Those shapes look pretty awesome laid out like that Purple!! You should be able to make a nice tote bag or even a friendship afghan if you trim all the shapes to big squares
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom