Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

My guess would be with priority mail that all but Shelley should have their shapes by today...can everyone that hasn't checked in do so please? Thanks! And thanks for being in the swap everyone, I enjoyed it, please participate with Purple in her fall swap and once everyone checks in on this thread it will basically become inactive...thanks again
smile.png

Confession time. No, I didn't get pics posted last night. It had nothing to do with anything except that I was on Facebook playing Farmtown, and got caught up in that. I'll get them posted tonight. Promise! Dh is going for a sleep study tonight, so I'll have the house & computer all to myself!

Hi, everyone! Bear with me for a few minutes and I will try to get some pics posted. In the meantime, here's a pic of my indoor "chicken". Vanilla is deaf, and is afraid of all other animals and small children.
Vanilla2.jpg

edit: I remembered how to resize the pics! Yeah!! And his eyes look strange because I think I overdid it with the red-eye correction.

Last edited:
Ta-da! Here's the box of goodies...
BoxofGoodies.jpg

And everything laid out...
ShapeSwap.jpg

Thanks to everyone who participated in this swap! What fun it was to open the box!! I love all the shapes, and honestly can't say which one is my favorite. SE, did you make the soap? It smells so yummy.
Can't wait for the fall swap! Algo - sign me up!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks! He's asleep at my feet now. He was just a kitten when I rescued him from some wild boys at school who were chasing him. It only took a few hours to realize that he was deaf - no wonder he was terrified.
somad.gif
But he's about 9 1/2 years old now, and still thinks I'm his hero!

Two eye colors on that cat!!! How amazing!!! I told ya'll that was a box crammed full of shapes!!! I would assume everyone would have theirs by today..please post and let us know you got your box!! Yes, the soap is home made with pure glycerin and fragrances, I make it a few times a year and we use it and use some for Christmas gifts, glad you all like it
smile.png

Got my sqs yesterday. Everyone did such a wonderful job and thank you Darlene for all the work you put in on this swap. You are a dear.

Jacie

Thank you Jacie!! Nice to hear from you old friend!! Glad you liked your shapes, I'm sure you can think of something creative to make with them!!

Alot of folks have not posted that I know must have theirs by now...check in please!!

Back
Top Bottom