Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

haven't rec'd my shapes yet - but then again the mail system across boarders isn't very fast
wink.png
So no worries, they will get here.

Darlene,
Thank you so much for all your work in organizing this swap! I'm so happy with my goodies - I just can't decide what to do with all those beautiful shapes!! I may wait until the fall swap so I have more to put together or I might just put a few tote bags together. Depends on how the next few weeks go! (And on how long it takes me to write the pattern for that darn bag!
smile.png
) Anyway, we really appreciate all you did to motivate us all to get our shapes sent to you & for your trouble in sending them out to us!
Kay

Quote:
I second that!

I tried the soap for the first time a few days ago. Never had home made soap befor so I didn't want to use it. Not because I didn't like it but I didn't want to mess it up.
lol.png
It looked so pretty tied up the way it was. And really smelled good. Anyway, I used it and LOVED it. Even started googling how to make soap.

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) Received End Swap Shapes!
2. CoffeeLady3 - (Dena)
3. Lutheran Chick - (Kay) Received End Swap Shapes!
4. Purr - (Terry) Received End Swap Shapes!
5. Elcunni - (Erin)
6. 1MommaHen - (Lynda) Received End Swap Shapes!
7. Alpaca Chick - (Bonnie)
8. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie) Received End Swap Shapes!
9. Algopurple - (Elizabeth) Received End Swap Shapes!
10. JenJScott - (Jen)
11. SewinCircle - (JeanMarie)
12. Jen4 - (Jen) Received End Swap Shapes!
13. ShelleyInAlberta - (Shelley)

Please post that you have received your shapes so that we can wind up this swap and thread, thank you.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom