Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

When will the next swap begin? I would love to participate!
smile.png

I think purple is going to do the fall swap.As soon as everyone checks in on this one she'll probably post on the next one.
I'll be doing that one too.we'll be glad to have you Katiesarahsmom.

Hey Darlene, I guess you missed my post back on page 35 or so.

My grandson (2-1/2 yrs)was over for the weekend. He loves to smell candles, and he likes to play with "his" squares. Boy he went wild over that delicious smelling soap. He would smell it and say "don't eat" and smell it some more.

I did see that and I totally forgot Jen, sorry!!! Thanks for checking in again and happy your grandson liked the soap!!
wink.png

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) Received End Swap Shapes!
2. CoffeeLady3 - (Dena)
3. Lutheran Chick - (Kay) Received End Swap Shapes!
4. Purr - (Terry) Received End Swap Shapes!
5. Elcunni - (Erin)
6. 1MommaHen - (Lynda) Received End Swap Shapes!
7. Alpaca Chick - (Bonnie)
8. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie) Received End Swap Shapes!
9. Algopurple - (Elizabeth) Received End Swap Shapes!
10. JenJScott - (Jen) Received End Swap Shapes!
11. SewinCircle - (JeanMarie)
12. Jen4 - (Jen) Received End Swap Shapes!
13. ShelleyInAlberta - (Shelley)

Please post that you have received your shapes so that we can wind up this swap and thread, thank you.

I am really thinking it would be fun to make hexes. If we got enough to sign up we would have enough to make a hex tote bag or something like that.
What do yall think?

katiesarahsmom
New Egg
E-mail PM Re: Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)When will the next swap begin? I would love to participate!

Be sure and keep watching the hobbie subforum to see if AlgoPurple has posted a new sign up thread for the fall swap ... you sure would be welcome
smile.png

How bout PMing those we're waiting on? I know some of them have been online recently. Or would that be impolite?

No, that wouldn't be impolite at all, I am just amazed it's necessary at all though. since it would never occur to me not to check in and acknowledge that I received alot of people's hard work and effort. Oh well, Purple, please feel free at anytime to move out of this thread and let it become an archive. Thank you all for your participation in this swap and I hope purple has alot of support for her fall effort
smile.png

Quote:
I have never made hexes befor but I made a few with 5 sides for the swap we just finished. Trying to see how it would be to made hexes but they have 6 sides right? The hex blankets I have seen are really pretty.
I am not sure about the colors. I would like to get some opinions first. Fall colors, bright colors, or just a mix of whatever anyone wants to use?

Back
Top Bottom