Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

Hexes!! Goodie! Bright ones??
I really am sorry for hanging this swap up!! Not allowed online with MIL here! She won't be back til next spring/ summer! Hahaha!

Quote:
your probably right down the road from me, you should have called me I could have come and scared her off.
I was all dressed up like a witch for the fairy ball the other night.I looked absolutely EVIL

gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
your probably right down the road from me, you should have called me I could have come and scared her off.
I was all dressed up like a witch for the fairy ball the other night.I looked absolutely EVIL

gig.gif
lau.gif

Hahaha! That would've been fun!! Have to try and keep that in mind next year! I'm over in Middleboro!
She was annoyed enough by the fact that my family and friends kept calling and coming round for my birthday! And that I couldn't reschedule my Relay for Life walk nor the kids games...
She's gone back to her side of the pond! Like I said, time served!
smile.png

Quote:

gig.gif
lau.gif

Hahaha! That would've been fun!! Have to try and keep that in mind next year! I'm over in Middleboro!
She was annoyed enough by the fact that my family and friends kept calling and coming round for my birthday! And that I couldn't reschedule my Relay for Life walk nor the kids games...
She's gone back to her side of the pond! Like I said, time served!
smile.png

you are just down the road!

Bright Hexes. yeah !!!!!

Scrambled Egg wrote:
1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) Received End Swap Shapes!
2. CoffeeLady3 - (Dena) Received End Swap Shapes!
3. Lutheran Chick - (Kay) Received End Swap Shapes!
4. Purr - (Terry) Received End Swap Shapes!
5. Elcunni - (Erin) Received End Swap Shapes!
6. 1MommaHen - (Lynda) Received End Swap Shapes!
7. Alpaca Chick - (Bonnie) Received End Swap Shapes!
8. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie) Received End Swap Shapes!
9. Algopurple - (Elizabeth) Received End Swap Shapes!
10. JenJScott - (Jen) Received End Swap Shapes!
11. SewinCircle - (JeanMarie)
12. Jen4 - (Jen) Received End Swap Shapes!
13. ShelleyInAlberta - (Shelley) Received End Swap Shapes!

How about JeanMarie??????

Thanks everyone for checking in!!

Last edited:
Is there a size requirement to go along with our Bright Hexes??

I found a pattern for Popcorn Hexes last night!! Think that's what I'll get busy with! I had fun doing popcorn stitches on the paisleys! I think most of you thought they were ovals... I suppose they do look a bit like that! Hahaha!

Purr- should you end up in my neck of the woods on a Thurs evening... I do a Craft Bible Study that's open to all! PM if interested!

Purple, feel free to move out of this thread and start your own, looks like you are generating some excitement and interest so maybe you can recruit alot of folks to the swap that don't normally participate!! You go girl!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom