Cross Continental Friends!!!

Carlo Pedersoli, meglio conosciuto con il nome d'arte di Bud Spencer, è morto la sera del 27

devo ammettere che la notizia mi ha dato un grande dispiacere, sono praticamente cresciuto con i suoi film, un altro pezzo di quell'Italia che mi piaceva è finito, per fortuna rimarranno i suoi lavori
just cause he is a celebrity does not mean you can not morn a person. one of my aunts cried when elvis died.

do you still have goats? with the way the island is going i might get a male sheep but i am not going to do it untill i see who the next president is going to be and after they send those corrupt people here from the states to "fix" things.

Well I hope you have more luck with this one than the last! No guy died for me so you must be talking to Bill. I wish Meagan would hop in every once an awhile. I miss the old gang!

well i wish i could update on the fridge today but i cant because they didnt show up and are now coming on friday....if they feel like it.

so does this mean you are back or just stopping by?:)

i have no idea what happened to everyone. i think megan went off to college or something like that. i think mkkk farms(his name is something like that) is still on just doesnt show up anymore.

Last edited:
hai fatto un bel pane, l'hai spennellato di burro e uovo?

la scorsa notte ho pensato bene di rompermi un piede, SlowBill è diventato ancora più slow, e sempre più solo

no just egg. i never use butter, oil is cheaper.

did you really break your foot or are you just saying a saying.

i sprained my ankle running. haha i could win an award for the most injuries in less than a year.
my running shoes were getting old and worn out and the bottom of the shoe was coming off and caught on the road.

the fridge seems to be the same as the other. still frosting and it came with two dents on the sides of it and i looked at the work they did on it and some of it is uneven and they also have some foam sticking out on some of the corners. the back of the fridge has a piece of card board as the protector at the bottom that the company put. i have come to conclude this company has gone down in value. they have become cheap and lazy i have never had a fridge that has had this many problems. i even have a brand new stove that i bought from them that was on sale that cost almost as much as the fridge and after using it only for a year it is already making this ticking noise whenever you use it.

Mi sono realmente rotto un piede.

Mi tocca anche pagare una persona due volte al giorno per guardare i miei animali.

Mi sono comprato due paia di scarpe nuove e non posso usarle.

Questa umidità mi sta uccidendo, il piede si gonfia e fa male. La mia settimana tranquilla rischia di diventare la mia settimana noiosa

Anche la tua dose di sfortuna è piuttosto importante, dovresti comprare scarpe nuove che ti proteggano il piede, forse, con il paio di scarpe adatte non mi sarei fatto male.

Non avevi detto che la ditta ti ha portato un frigorifero NUOVO?

A quanto pare non tutta la sfortuna si è fermata sulla mia testa

i bought a new pair last night.

you have to pay the person twice a day? why twice?

why can you not wear the new shoes you bought? is your foot too swollen?

haha yes now you finally get to experience a vacation haha :)

yes they brought the new one that we had to pay a little extra for three days ago. it is a little bigger. it is this fridge:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-17-5-cu-ft-Top-Freezer-Refrigerator-in-Black-GTE18CTHBB/205521713

only difference is that the top shelf in the ridge part has a meat and cheese draw.

non prenderla nel verso sbagliato, ma, con 567 dollari, ci compro 8 frigoriferi usati oppure 3 nuovi

contando il fatto che ci sono molti pulcini, è normale accudirli due volte al giorno, ai miei bambini servo il riso bollito, le uova sode, l'acqua con l'aceto, l'erbetta fresca...

il mio piede si è ingrossato e non posso mettere una scarpa sopra il gesso, non dovrei neanche muovermi

pensa che la mia vacanza è così bella che ho dovuto dare il secondo taglio del mio fieno ad una azienda che fa biogas, per fortuna il grano è già stato battuto, anche se non potrò fare sentire la mia voce alla battaglia del grano

Back
Top Bottom