Cross Continental Friends!!!

well they are not exactly cheap here. i do not know how the prices there are, but it is not cheap here(except if you are rich with money). if i had gotten a used fridge chances are there is something wrong with it, and i do not know how to fix one nor do i trust some random stranger to come to my house and fix it correctly.

why do you not just pay the person once altogether instead of twice in a day? you do not have anyone help you with the farming on a daily basis even if you were not hurt?

what were you going to use the hay for if you did not give it to them? what do you grow besides corn?

questa mattina al mio aiutante avrei dato un calcio, se il piede non mi avesse fatto male

mi si è presentato alle 11.00, quando il lavoro è finito e il sole caldo ti uccide

ho sempre nutrito i miei animali 2 volte al giorno, così continuerò a fare, da parecchio tempo sono solo

mi sembra normale che quando si taglia il fieno si faccia il fieno, non potendomene occupare, è stato portato via da una ditta e mescolato con i liquami suini per produrre il biogas

i tried my best to understand what you have said, but the translators were not very accurate.

did you say that your aid did not do his job?

haha you must be bored i see you online more now. usually you are never on:) you must be enjoying your vacation haha

sto dicendo che il mio aiutante è un perfetto asino, ma, non avendone un altro, devo tenermelo in tutta la sua pigrizia e incapacità

sono talmente contento della mia vacanza, che oggi ho pensato di montare una sedia sopra una motocarretta e muovermi con quella

MOTOCARRETTA

Last edited:
lol i am sure you had fit right in with everyone else. i am sure no one noticed haha
lol.png

you should keep your aid, and use the help!

i am trying to wash wool from my sheep by hand. i do not suggest anyone do this it takes sooo long! i am going to try to stuff it into a pillow when it is done.

non avresti dovuto lavare la pecora prima di tosarla?

un tempo, si portavano le pecore al fiume e le si lasciava in acqua per alcune ore, dopodiché, si portavano in un campo di erba pulita e le si lasciava asciugare, mano a mano si poteva cominciare a tosare le asciutte

la lana si lascia in ammollo per due giorni in acqua e sapone, avendo cura di cambiarla almeno due volte al giorno e sfregare forte!

successivamente deve essere cardata e divisa per qualità e imballata, per poi essere filata

è un mestiere che oramai i pastori non fanno più, visto il basso prezzo

oggi il mio valido aiutante non è venuto, pare che due ore di lavoro al giorno siano troppo pesanti, la prossima volta che verrà a piangere miseria, mi ricorderò anche di questo

so who will do the work then, you?

well i only have to sheep so there is not much wool. i did not wash the sheep before i shaved then because i rather ash them after they get shaved so they feel and look clean. i have to go through the wool and pic out these stickers from some bush that are stuck in the wool. takes forever, but i am almost half way through it all. then i plan to really let it soak and get all their poop that got stuck in it and the dirt and everything else. also whatever black from the car got on them. they seem to think the car is their scratching post, but it does makes the car look nice. a free wax shine.

Back
Top Bottom