Cross Continental Friends!!!

there is a storm forming near me. if it develops into something it will be called earl. when i went to go outside to let the puppy out the wind came out of nowhere and knocked a bunch of branches down. i hope the puppy does not use the bathroom in the house if it gets worse outside.

the puppy came home with some sort of a virus i think. he has been on two antibiotics for a week now and he is just getting better. you would think sense the shelter is also a vets office that the animals would have been kept better. he came home covered in fleas and has impetigo.

this time a male. he has to go on the 5th to get more of his shots and then i think in january that is when he gets neutered. i know he is a chocolate labrador because his sisters looked exactly like them except they were fluffyish like him. with his markings i think maybe a shepherd might be the other breed and maybe something else sense i am betting one of the parents was probably a stray. i think he is going to be big. his fur is so thick too.

last wednesday i had to take the puppy back to the vet. he had been doing better for a couple days and then he got diarrhea again. now he is on medicine until this wednesday and they also did a skin scraping and now he has mange along with impetigo. i also think the reason he has diarrhea is because i think he may have giardia so i think that is why he has been sick this long. i do not like when the vets try to make it look like you are the reason he is sick. they tried to do that with his skin condition because i pointed out that he has impetigo and the vet asks me if i let him sleep in his pee. why on earth would i let him do that? and then i told him he came to me like that and he did not respond. everything he has he came with it and they want to act like it is my fault.

today i caught a stray dumped kitten. it weighs less than a pound or maybe just barely a pound. i do not know. she has orange eyes and she bit me. i just hope i do not need a shot. i washed they bit with peroxide and i had washed somethings with bleach so the wound got peroxide and bleach. hopefully that is enough to stop an infection. after this kitten any animal that shows up gets food and gets spayed/neutered and then they find a home.

the island is getting worse when it comes to teachers. apparently 300 english teachers left the island. now the schools are desperate.

0.jpg

Hay Pretty Ugly lol!
Ii's been awhile since I've heard from you~ so I thought I'd say Hi~ And I hope that things are going fine with you! We've been busy with the bear and other anamils that have been raising caine with out animals! I hope things are better for you! Take care and write back soon! You can also write to me on my private address! So it's private. We have installed an electric fense to help keep some of those bad animals out. I'm tired of the bears eating all my chickens and angora's!
Well take care and you can say Hi on my facebook space Fluff.N.Feathers4all@gmail or on FBook w/o the @gmail.com
Take care and all my best!

Back
Top Bottom