crummy muffins!

Have you eaten in a restaurant in England?

Here's a traditional English Sunday lunch main course for you to enjoy. Of course, if you prefer McD's or KFC to make you feel at home, you can buy their stuff too. :D

Yuuuuum! I'd eat that all day long... *sigh*

ETA: Throw in some fish and chips and i'm in heaven...
2665.png

Last edited:
Thai.. not sure of your country laws.. but i'll send you some Cheese Whiz if you'd like...
Honest... pm me if you want some... :)

ETA: Throw in some fish and chips and i'm in heaven...
2665.png
redhen im bored, so I figured I would cyberstalk you! LOL Remember when the BEST fish & chips was around here "Aurthur Treachers" OMG I loved them soo........What ever happened to them? Long john Silvers tried to have a go at it, but their stuff was soo salty it was disgusting!

Remember the Long john Silvers in the next town over/Palmer? They shared storefront space with KFC. After 4 months, they stopped opening up the LJ Silver side of the place. They said it cost more to heat up the oils, then what they made back in sales. The store manager asked me if I wanted the remaining stock, I laughed. "If YOU couldnt sell it, I didnt even like it before, it certainly wont taste any better free!"

Then the guy who owned about 10 KFC's had a problem with the new royalty's they had to pay to KFC HQ and they just shut all the stores down, rather then argue it out in court for the next 10 years. Now the building sits shuttered.........again. I think they should put in a 5 Guys or something....

Last edited:
All I know about English food, is that it must make you absolutely furious to cook it. I watch that guy, Chef Ramsey - all he does is yell & swear!! Seems to me that if food makes you behave like that, maybe its time to switch over to milkshakes!!
Have you eaten in a restaurant in England?

Here's a traditional English Sunday lunch main course for you to enjoy. Of course, if you prefer McD's or KFC to make you feel at home, you can buy their stuff too.
big_smile.png

redhen im bored, so I figured I would cyberstalk you! LOL Remember when the BEST fish & chips was around here "Aurthur Treachers" OMG I loved them soo........What ever happened to them? Long john Silvers tried to have a go at it, but their stuff was soo salty it was disgusting!

Remember the Long john Silvers in the next town over/Palmer? They shared storefront space with KFC. After 4 months, they stopped opening up the LJ Silver side of the place. They said it cost more to heat up the oils, then what they made back in sales. The store manager asked me if I wanted the remaining stock, I laughed. "If YOU couldnt sell it, I didnt even like it before, it certainly wont taste any better free!"

Then the guy who owned about 10 KFC's had a problem with the new royalty's they had to pay to KFC HQ and they just shut all the stores down, rather then argue it out in court for the next 10 years. Now the building sits shuttered.........again. I think they should put in a 5 Guys or something....

What is a "5 Guys" ?

pop.gif

Last edited:
English Muffins are DELISH!

The other morning we made English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches.

It basically consisted of:

1 fried egg
1/2 of one rich, creamy, delicious avocado
1 slice of swiss cheese
1 fried hashbrown patty
mayo/mustard to taste

All loaded onto a toasted English Muffin.
droolin.gif

All I know about English food, is that it must make you absolutely furious to cook it. I watch that guy, Chef Ramsey - all he does is yell & swear!! Seems to me that if food makes you behave like that, maybe its time to switch over to milkshakes!!

Hello, Mke!! :hugs
No,.... Gordons not angry... just misunderstood. :p ( if he IS angry its because he cant be with me.. sad..)

Back
Top Bottom