CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

Yes! here are some of my babies at day old. I also have a Mille Fluer. Will be looking for the counterparts to each breed. I think pics ! and 5 are gold seabrights.
Oh, white fluff! I thought you meant white feathers. :lol: I have the seabrights and a millie, not sure if I'm keeping the millie. The seabrights probably will go though.

I could bring ringneck and or green egger NN eggs to CS if anyone is interested. I'm also interested in any Styrofoam bater in any condition, for the right price.

Oh, white fluff! I thought you meant white feathers.
lol.png

I have the seabrights and a millie, not sure if I'm keeping the millie. The seabrights probably will go though.

Well, as soon as I figure out sex, maybe we can make a deal!
smile.png

Hey! @RaZ
I am looking for dutch, seabright and porcelain D'Ulcces bantams, maybe some others.
Dutch bantam? I have a couple of roos, but no hens. I'm interested in rehoming a roo and getting a couple of hens...or rehoming 2 roos if there are no hens available. I was told they a splash but when I posted a photo online someone said they are isbar?

Dutch bantam? I have a couple of roos, but no hens. I'm interested in rehoming a roo and getting a couple of hens...or rehoming 2 roos if there are no hens available. I was told they a splash but when I posted a photo online someone said they are isbar?

Idk, I didn't see the post. But yes, dutch, a pair or trio. The really tiny rose breasted brown ones with the really upright tails.
smile.png

What else I was getting at was, my "in search of" is not listed on the CS sign up list, also, I will be plus 1 and dish named later.

EDIT2: I'm sorry gmauerman, that last bit was for @RaZ !
tongue.png
Where is the post of your bird?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom