CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

Hey, how about kleenex for us allergy people and unexpected dust and what not?
smile.png

I'm glad you've decided to come!
Nope you'll all have to bring your own or blow on the ground or in your sleeve
ep.gif

We have a few young chickens up for sale . Since we're not bringing them to the chickenstock , you could pick up after the event (could meet near Haslett, Williamston, Perry).
Group #1 : 4 chicks around 6 weeks old includes 2 Gold-laced Wyandot pullets, welsummer cockerel, & Marans cockerel (either blue or black)
Group #2 : 2 EE pullets around 15 weeks
PM me for prices & pickup
not vaccinated, but have been on medicated feed

also will have 2 EE chicks available later - currently a week old - being broodie raised - will sell after mama gets done raising them

will post on some facebook groups later, but giving the BYC folks first dibs

Last edited:
I'm bringing pictures of white Chantecler and Speckled Sussex chicks, vaccinated for Marek's, ten weeks old tomorrow. Also two nine week old Ameracauna- BC Marans cross chicks. Some cockrels and pullets will be available; let me know. Mary

I'm bringing pictures of white Chantecler and Speckled Sussex chicks, vaccinated for Marek's, ten weeks old tomorrow. Also two nine week old Ameracauna- BC Marans cross chicks. Some cockrels and pullets will be available; let me know. Mary

We will be getting some of those Chanteclers. any idea of which are boys or girls yet? :)

I just found this thread, am fairly new to keeping chickens. I would love to come, what do I need to do?
Hi Dejay,

Please come to the Chickenstock. Find us and have fun. We usually ask for a food to pass (chips or something as hot dogs will be provided). Sign up on the attendance page. We have a raffle table, but will not have any birds there due to the Flu problem. Here is the link to the sign up for how many you will have with you :)

INformation: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ken-stock-information-thread-for-june-20-2015

Sign up thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...ng-the-michigan-chicken-stock-picnic-and-swap

Last edited:
I'm tired of the fight! I am going to give up.

A third hen has gone broody on me. So I think I'll try to find some fertile eggs and let them do their thing.
Would anyone want to bring a dozen eggs to CS for me? Any backyard mix would be fine unless someone has something really cool that would go with a mixed flock. Perhaps even duck eggs. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom