CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

So sorry, PK! It so hard to lose our fur babies.
hugs.gif

I had a wonderful time too; it was so nice to be able to meet and talk to everyone, and the food was super. Love the venison steaks! I missed the poultry, but maybe next year. Loved the party! Mary

Best Chicken Stock Ever!
No kids.
wee.gif

It's a good thing we spent Saturday with family rather than at CS. I wouldn't have wanted to ruin yet another ChickenStock with my children's presence.
roll.png
Glad you guys had a good time. We celebrated Father's Day down in Monroe Co. that day and couldn't attend. On the off chance anyone was hoping for bags, they're still in the Etsy shop. Lots of poultry bags available at the moment, coupon code: FEEDSACKTOTES15 for 15% all feed sack totes only. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HudsonHobbyFarm

Last edited:
It's a good thing we spent Saturday with family rather than at CS. I wouldn't have wanted to ruin yet another ChickenStock with my children's presence.
roll.png
Glad you guys had a good time. We celebrated Father's Day down in Monroe Co. that day and couldn't attend. On the off chance anyone was hoping for bags, they're still in the Etsy shop. Lots of poultry bags available at the moment, coupon code: FEEDSACKTOTES15 for 15% all feed sack totes only. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HudsonHobbyFarm

Miss you there! I love the kids and almost told my son and daughter in law to bring their two along. Glad I didn't since no other kids around. Missed your yarn Lady.

PK. I'm so sorry. That is one of the worst. They are more than furry friends. They are family. Sorry for your loss.

Had a wonderful time chatting with old friends and made some new ones. Hoping to see lots more familiar people (and birds) next year....missed you all! Although I will admit, the small gathering was nice and laid back. Food and company was great. And weather was perfect!

An official THANK YOU to everyone who was kind enough to bring/swap eggs. I couldn't do what I do without your help!

Back
Top Bottom