CS16 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 11, 2016

Perhaps a silly question... What does everyone do to get their chickens there and back? Where do you keep them while there? I have a couple of dog kennels, a small animal cage, and a bunch of cat carriers. I'm just thinking that I can't keep them locked up the whole time, so... What does everyone else do? Thanks!
We have a wire dog "yard" and place long window screens over the top to keep them from flying out :) We transport in wire dog cages.

My.mother and I will be attending. Brining Sebastopol goslings, a dish to pass..probable a salad something...maybe a jello cake..and setting for raffle table.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be attending and want to bring Mac n cheese, am I able to bring some rabbits? And possibly hand made soaps? Sorry for the questions new here
1f60a.png

I will be attending, I will have French angora bunnies, red hen pullers, soaps/lotions, and bath bombs. My pass along will be Mac and cheese. In addition to 2 children for free.... Lol maybe a hubby too

I will be attending and want to bring Mac n cheese, am I able to bring some rabbits? And possibly hand made soaps? Sorry for the questions new here
1f60a.png

I will be attending, I will have French angora bunnies, red hen pullers, soaps/lotions, and bath bombs. My pass along will be Mac and cheese. In addition to 2 children for free.... Lol maybe a hubby too
LOL...well good luck on the kids, we had someone else offer to raffle some off earlier in the thread. Yes you can bring rabbits :) and your soaps/bath items too. Sounds good, I will put you and the rest of the crew on the RSVP list. https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/michigan-chickenstock-event-page Thanks!

Last edited:
My.mother and I will be attending. Brining Sebastopol goslings, a dish to pass..probable a salad something...maybe a jello cake..and setting for raffle table.
I do not want geese, I do not want geese, I do not want geese....especially big white fluffy geese....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom